57 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Nine Lives of Chloe King Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Slow and calm, or raging infirno of anger.

accepting or scared......hMMmmmmmmMHMMMMMMM
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

She can't protect her that would probably freak her out

Responsible

Well look like this show is going to be chole saving people like super hero and they still haven't expand on any of mythology behind the series we don't know anything about mime

Reply 43#43 bala's post

There was alot going on in this episode.  Too many story lines and not enough foundation.  I agree Bala, they need to expand on the Mie, and what's with the guy from the NY pride helping the enemy!  

Brian is kinda needy....I get it, but really he needs to calm down...  Do some searches about the Valley before you go driving...

I love how KIA is sponsoring this show and they figure out ways to add their brand in.  FUNNY>

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

Well yeah KIA brand is amusing at least it not a Prius

Reply 45#45 bala's post

LOL!!!

1x08 Heartbreaker

Chloe's mom was lucky with the car and her checking the Internet for the signs of drug taking was interesting and shows she has noticed the changes which is great but Alek saving them just before she was about to tell her mother was predictable

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I cant believe Paul asked Alek about the toilet or litter tray and Brian over stepped the mark attacking Alek but the choreographed fight at the container yard was amusing

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yeah that got to be the most ridiculous question he asked but very amusing

Beautiful Day

Well this summer final and what a final it was- i had a feeling everything good would happen in this episode and it really didn't disappoint so it get more complex chloe now has 7 more lives before she's dead. Why would Alex's brother want kill them?.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I think the Brother is on a revenge track.  Remember Alek's parents were killed and i bet the Brother thinks they were killed by someone different than the truth.

How is it that Brian DIED!  What....I thought because she was the uniter, she would be able to go between Mye and Human.  That guy at the beginning didn't die until the assassin came in and finished him.

Her mom and Brians father are an intersting combo.  I bet they stay together for the next season.

Alek coming in her room and then listening to the converstaions is not kewl.   I would have given him a piece of my mind and it wouldn't have been in his favor.

Valentina and her Daughter??  Do they stand a chance???

Any idea when Season 2 hits/????  Great show!!!  

Reply 51#51 arksongbird80's post

We have to assume the kiss was what killed him but it could be something else.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Good season finale with only two lives lost and to balance thing out with two fatal kisses but unfortunately Brian's death was poetic justice for what his family are trying to do

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Wow i hadn't thought like that but your right but sins of the father is unfair put on son?

Reply 54#54 bala's post

OK father might be unfair but that grandmother has a lot to answer for

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah she does at least we have few more bad guys

ABC Family kills the Nine Lives of Chloe King

More like The Ten Episodes of Chloe King. ABC Family put the cat out for good when it canceled The Nine Lives of Chloe King yesterday due to low ratings. The series was based on the young adult novels written by Liz Braswell, about a teen girl who discovers she has feline powers and is a warrior in the battle between an ancient race and human beings. Phew, that's sounds like a lot for a young chick to handle. The series started off well thanks to the popularity of the books, drawing more than two million viewers for its debut. But come finale time in mid-August, that number had dwindled to just above one million viewers. That might have been the cat's meow at the old ABC Family, but the Disney off-shoot is becoming more than just ABC's little sister, with top series like Switched at Birth reportedly drawing around three million viewers on average.
But though Chloe King has been put down, The Lying Game—which is also based on a young adult book series—has been granted a back-12 order to extend its first-season episode count to 22. The show tackles the hot TV trend of identical twins, but is still suffering in the ratings department, with its most recent episode drawing 1.3 million total viewers. So why did Chloe King get axed while The Lying Game got renewed? I'd guess budget or a network exec's unreasonable hatred of cats. Cats rule, dudes.

Source
This is such crap!  This show was so much better than the lying game and it's a shame that ONCE AGAIN abc family fails to see the potential.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 9-16-2011 14:15 ]

57 123
Thread