37 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Protector Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wings

Well who would thought the person who was her friend killed her and finding out who sent her invitation to sex party was amusing and her mother was handful.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Using the lab to try and find who wrote the note was amusing and I'm glad her brother told her the truth about his mother taking the kids out

Bangs

The hairdresser murder wasn't as straight forward but i am not surprised who killed that guy was on the edge .

Affair

Who would thought it was a frame job   but  they got the right guy at the end

[ Last edited by bala at 8-16-2011 18:45 ]

Reply 23#23 bala's post

That hairstylist had some stamina with all those women and it's a good job they was in the police station when the brother wife was laughing at him

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Gloria asking for banana cream pie because she rang her instead of Davey was amusing and that was one hell of a frame up job but tragic that that the woman died because the cop lied

Rats

Well getting the confession using a suspect was smart but poision everyone only killing person with heart defect was smart way to kill her.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Nick blackmailing Davey after he sees him kissing Nora was amusing but the way he turned it around was great and the girl did a great job in getting a confession

1x11 Blood

What a turn up while investigate the bartender's murder at a family-owned Mexican restaurant only to also find the mother buried in side and then the suicide of one of her children to protect another and  all because of family rivalry

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well she bought it onto herself by making them be competitive she taught them this and she can't be surprised that one of them would kill her i had the feeling it was daughter from the very start.

THE PROTECTOR Canceled

The new police drama THE PROTECTOR has been canceled by Lifetime with only one season under its belt.

Source

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sad as long they don't do the same with against the wall it much better show.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I agree, I don't mind this being cancelled as long as they keep against the wall.

1x12 Ghosts

Felix giving Gloria dating advice was strange and Gloria getting on the wrong side of the judge before she gave evidence was amusing but the way Felix's ex wife made an appearance was interesting

1x13 Safe

The wagers on the contents of the safe from the bus was amusing but there was no way anyone would of guest what was in the safe and the costume chase was amusing, Rush telling Michelle how he feels about her and Gloria inviting Brennan over for a family dinner was nice

overall nice closure.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i finally got to watch this episode i forgot i hadn't see final episode good thing i have list on shows on my computer keep track of missing shows i watched. Well with title Safe you kind of knew the Safe was important but gold bar in book van was a surprise. I admit costume chase was amusing.

37 12
Thread