Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x05 Return to Oz

Wow still only person commenting on final season

Well saving sarah from Yuzra was a surprise and bill getting hep-B made a good clifhanger

7x06 Karma

Sookie realise she was the one who gave Bill hep-V must been tough and Jessica using vampire hearing to find out was certainly evasion of privacy but bill killing the lawyer was priceless because she deserved it.

Who would of thought Sarah Newland would be the cure

7x07 Getting Closer... to the Ground

Sooki finding out there is a cure to virus was great but when she finds out who it is she is shocked.

Holt killing her rescue Jason was great

Trust Bill to make things difficult

7x10 Thank You

This was series finale and i am not sure if i am happy about this or not , please don't get me wrong this was a wonderful ending for the show it's just wasn't what we expected it felt a little too ridclous because of what Sooki did to Bill i suppose that we knew the series would end with either Bill dead or Sooki so i am glad it was Bill.

I might not be a fan of this show but i watched this 7 years and the show has grown on me and Jason actually finding a nice women was nice ending for this character.

I really didn't like the fact Jessica was pressured into the wedding because Bill was dying that was rather selfish.

I am also annoyed at the fact that we have no idea who father of Sooki baby was i know actress was pregnant while filming this season and i have to say they did a good job hiding that bump.

Worst Finale ever. Very disappointed in the ending. A complete cop out to be honest. Knew it would end like this after Alan Ball left.

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

A lot fans were disappointed by this even i was left surprised at how they ended this i never expected it to have such a disney ending

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Disney ending, that is perfect description for it!!

A Farewell to Bon Temps

As I'm a whole season behind I thought this special was a great recap and best bits of the show so far ahead of the finale season

7x01 Jesus Gonna Be Here

That was a gruesome attack to start the season but the Russian roulette was amusing as he thought he was invisible and Tara being killed at the start of the final season was disappointing, Jessica trying to make up for the mistakes she had made in the past was nice

7x02 I Found You

Andy having no idea Adilyn invited Jessica inside at first was amusing but sad she couldn't help her while at the station and no wonder there was nobody looking for the dead girl as everyone in her home town was dead

7x03 Fire in the Hole

Jessica helping Andy find Adilyn was understandable but the way Pam managed to motivate Eric to come back was great and talk about Sookie having a risky plan

7x04 Death Is Not the End

Sookie, Jason and Sam becoming the bearers of bad news was an interesting start and Ginger being the inspiration behind changing the video store to a night club was impressive but trust Pam to claim it as her owe idea, Arlene was lucky

7x05 Lost Cause

The surprise wake for L.C. and Tara was nice but what a time for Andy to propose to Holly and Sarah should of known better than go to her parents but getting them killed was a hell of a price to pay

7x06 Karma

Jason was lucky Violet only wanted to screw his brains out after she heard him with Jessica but taking the kids after Andy caught his daughter in bed with Holly's son was evil, the lawyer dying after trying to extort money from Bill was karma

7x07 May be the Last Time

So much for Sarah curing her sister with Bill killing her in temper and the doctor being more scared of Sookie's bloodline than Bills was surprising but loved the ride she pulled up in

7x08 Almost Home

Hoyt coming to Jason and the girls rescue was surprising considering it was his girlfriend who was outside with the gun and glad we got to find out what Tara was trying to show her mother but Bill refusing Sarah's blood was surprising

7x09 Love is to Die

I suppose after all Bill's visions of his past I suppose him wanting true death makes sense now and you just knew Bridget would ring Jason after her bust up with Hoyt but Jason and the ice was amusing, Ginger and Eric was priceless and are Sookie's days numbered knowing about the cure

7x10 Thank You

Bill asking Sookie to be the one to give him true death was a little selfish as he knows she feels for him and asking Hoyt if his intents to marry Jessica was just as bad as his memory before doesn't exist

Reply 225#225 bala's post

After the Finale

Explaining the reason for the fast-forward Thanksgiving was interesting but a little unrealistic after seven seasons of bloods and guts being spilt

Thread