115 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Lying Game Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Much Ado About Everything

I am so glad she found out and Emma find out Sutton knows about Rebecca being her mother was also great .

2x05 Much Ado About Everything

I'm not surprised Laurel was beginning to suspect that something is not right with her sister considering the phone call and her sudden change in personality but falling off the wall was so predictable

2x06 Catch Her In The Lie

Sutton's face when the limo drove off without Ethan was priceless but with her out the way it would of gave Emma the chance to try and trap Rebecca in a lie until Sutton escaped

Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Well Ethan should known better than to leave key in sutton eye line but seriously should of gotten her phone

Regrets Only

This is getting rather confusing since we not sure who is telling the truth and i am not surprised Sutton doesn't trust Rebecca but with so many secrets this becoming as complicated pretty little liars

2x07 Regrets Only

Rebecca being thrilled that Kristin and Ted's marriage continues to unravel was interesting but her allowing Ted to make a move on her was a surprise and what's Ted's secret

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-27-2013 09:12 ]

2x08 Bride and Go Seek

Ted's behaviour growing more erratic was a surprise especially going the cemetery to find his ID card

The Grave Truth

Finally the episode where most of the secrets get revealed to Ted. I really was surprised how many secrets were revealed during this episode but than leave it with that cliffhanger was just amazing. . So who killed her ?

2x09 The Grave Truth

Ted coming face to face with Emma and Sutton was a pleasant surprise

To Lie For

I had feeling rebecca wouldn't go so easily but Alec dead things are about to get complicated .

With a mother like that no wonder Sutton became the person she is but it does Emma is more like her dad than her mother trying to do the right thing.

2x10 To Lie For

Alec warning Rebecca to run when the police were on their way was interesting but I had a felling she was being framed but with Alec fall she will have a hard time proving it

115 123456
Thread