35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Friends with Benefits Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Strange coincidence to have the same name as Melrose Place

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

i was thinking same thing as well but wasn't sure if you watched that show or not.

The Benefits of Mardi Gras

This was an amusing episode Ben eating the king cake but other guy think he got lucky with Riley when someone else was priceless nice to see her again. She look nothing like Riley which shows what beer googles look like

The Benefit of Mentors

These guys are so awful hitting on Lana while her boyfriend in the hospital so out of line . The doctor in love with Riley was a bad idea but getting able solo surgery was over the top.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

It was like watching a episode of Greek with Grace and Caroline and I'm not surprised they didn't want the ring after that

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The guys hitting on Lana was wrong but her getting them to do the cleaning was amusing and the doctor scrubbing his arms before and after sex would put you off

1x09 The Benefit of Being Shallow

Aaron vouching for Fitz so he can get with the daughter and then her mother was amusing and the talking birthmark was great but Sarah dating a man who is blind but constantly craving compliments was bizzare

1x10 The Benefit of Avoiding the Mindbanger

Riley was right about Ariel being only after Aaron’s money but the way she got his attention at the pool party was amusing and what Sarah did for her ex-boyfriend Joe was crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-3-2011 22:55  
Aaron vouching for Fitz so he can get with the daughter and then her mother was amusing and the talking birthmark was great but Sarah dating a man who is blind but constantly craving compliments was b ...
Well why that women play that sort character but i had a feeling that girl in morning was her daughter . The Hat women was amusing sometimes you really shouldn't take a hat for granted and he learnt the hard way but talking birthmark was crazy. Hooking up grandma was priceless . The ending was how shall i say crazy with the blind man falling down a basement

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-3-2011 23:19  
Riley was right about Ariel being only after Aaron’s money but the way she got his attention at the pool party was amusing and what Sarah did for her ex-boyfriend Joe was crazy
Yes you could tell she was a gold digger but Riley is a good friend and backup plan was good

1x11 The Benefit of Putting in the Work

Riley helping Fitz become number one on Chicago's most doable bachelor list was amusing but only after she researched the current number one bachelor and Sarah dating the journalist on antidepressants was very challenging

1x12 The Benefit of Friends

Riley meeting Daniel and quickly falls in love with him was interesting but going to the Amish community was priceless and Ben kissing Sarah in front of her boyfriend and then sleeping with Riley was wrong

1x13 Finale

I suppose the friends with benefits had to come out but while on a double date which was amusing

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yeah but the truth bomb was amusing  

This has now been added to the Flash site

35 12
Thread