Thread
Printable Version

Person Of Interest Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x22 YHWH

I have to say what an season finale we find out machine downloaded itself into electrical system of united state telephone line was amazing hiding place but trying to save machine by download it in compressed form into hard drive was interesting.

Brilliant Finale!

Reply 242#242 shinny's post

Samaritan beat the machine

Well after a whole lot of time I've finally caught up with all 4 seasons and I have to say this show has not disappointed one bit

‘Person Of Interest’ To End After 5 Seasons

The charade is over — CBS has finally confirmed that the upcoming fifth season of Person of Interest will indeed be its last.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/person-interest-canceled-5-seasons-213922531.html

Reply 245#245 Milks26's post

Never watched the series, but I'll catch up to it after the series finale is done.

Reply 246#246 Milks26's post

I honestly don't know how you have time catch up on these shows .

How can you really enjoy the episodes when you don't even time think about since you moving to next episode straight away.

Finale

Just watched the series Finale. I'll really miss this show and my Jim Caviezel fix!! However, they did leave it slightly open at the end. Maybe they were hoping they'd be picked up by someone else.

Overall, it was a decent show. There were some good episodes and some bad. But, that's to be expected with any 22-23 episode order.

In the end TPTB made the right decision to end/cancel the show, and also shorten the final season. It was becoming a repeated and reharsh cycle.

Hits:
Birth of The Machine, and Finch and Ingram
The 2 AIs
Leslie Odom Jr as Collier - the actor did a great job. Episode 2 in S3 only got good in the last 5 minutes when he revealed himself.
Camryn Manheim as Control - nicely done

Misses:
Reese's whispering
The HR storyline was interesting in the beginning but it was dragged out too long
Elias - he's rise to power and everything else involving him, just didn't buy it
The Brotherhood
Cara Buono as Martine - actress portrayal left a lot to be desired
No chemistry between Reese and the shrink
Root and Shaw was imagined by their fans

After a 103 episodes - amazingly there was never a black adult male POI. They saved 3 females and 3 kids - and that was it.

Thread