Thread
Printable Version

Saved Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Saved Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Saved Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This looks interesting just by the picture might give this one a go when i get some time

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I thought the same thing

1x01 A Day In The Life

I have to be honest this was only average and i struggled to stay focused until the second half when the doctor announcing shes moving in with her boyfriend after making out with Wyatt was bad timing and what the little boy said at the fire was sad

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a average episode but the dog on the first call out was good. The quick flashback as to patient life is interesting but will get annoying after few episodes. John the baptist was an amusing patient, stealing the ambulance was funny. The labour song (Bryan Adams- Every move you make) was also rather funny. it was awful what that little boy said

The Lady & the Tiger

What a sad ending with the coin toss and again nothing stood out

Living Dead

Well that was a awful massacre at gay club but i felt bad married man lying to his wife about being in that bar. the fact that guy who responsible died was sad but flashback as reason behind it was sad.  love the ending with the shades

Fog

Well another average episode but it really help to kill the time when nothing better to watch.

Family

Well another average episode but Wyat thinking the bookie was going after his dad when in fact the dad won the money was good. DNR situation without any document they should of taken him to hospital

Triage

Finally a decent episode

Secrets And Lies

Nice flashback episode to what happens between Wyat and that doctor and why she broke up with him came as a shock since mother let out that secret.

Code Zero

Another good episode but sad outcome all because they wanted to finish a song but they took a lot of risk

Tango

Well it great of Wyat to take the full responsibility for what he did but his dad wanted to see if he had the balls to go through with it and he did. So he had no choice but settle the case

Crossroads

YES this series ends with a cliffhanger and rather annoying one since we don't know whether his friend is dead or not ?

Thread