Thread
Printable Version

Life is Wild Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Life is Wild Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Life is Wild Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

i figured this was a US version and not UK version.

Pilot

Well i decided to start with this show i have never watch UK version i always seem prefer US version because they never last longer. Jessie was one hell of handful but he step up when her step-sister was in trouble. It wasn't a bad start to series i really enjoyed the first episode and meeting Marta sister was amusing as it wasn't human .I really hope they don't do love triangle with the daughter and two guys. .

Ubuntu

you just knew the kid's first day at school was going to be different but what girls did to her was amusing she should of known better even after her friend warned her about them. i really like how they end the episode with the narrating by her.

Open for Business

Well you kind of knew that they really weren't ready to open but it amusing to see what went wrong and i am not surprised he lost his job once the guest boy told her he was underage. It's never good idea to take a drunk to a bar.

Heritage Day

Well you just knew the ring would go missing but i loved the excuse monkey took it was funny and she didn't believe it. I like how they help them by locking them in a room . i am glad Katie realise the party wasn't a good as one her family was going but i felt sorry for other guy.What a way to find girl you liked is engaged .

Bad to the Bone

Well Katie trying to be bad landed her in jail but seriously stopping when she saw the police might been right thing to do but she was in lead and she shouldn't stop. Oliver shoot the cheater and other guy taking the blame because he was mad at his mum. . That's last thing you want see 2 of kids in jail. The frisky couple was amusing and giving little kids the birds and bee talk was amusing.

Thread