33 12
Thread
Printable Version

John Doe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Low Art

Well the art robbery making john friend a prime suspect but pretending to be a lawyer to get her out was impressive.

Mind Games

Well John thinking he had a son leading group of genius who were part genetics project was interesting but finding the boy biological father was great ending.

Idaho

Well we finally find out a little bit about Tommy aka John and it great have some of it fill the blank but more mystery.

Manifest Destiny

Well that was one hell plane ride

The Mourner

Well look like Doe has a psycho who want challenge him and he was rather impressive making doe run through hoops. I should figure who he was as something odd about him

John D.O.A

Well what a great plan to fool him i knew he wasn't dead smart move to capture him.

Tone Dead

Nice to see Racheal again but not a great episode fantastic way to kill a person

Ashes to Ashes

I can't believe they killed off Karen

Psychic Connection

Well i like how Psychic turn out a survived victim  from 7 years ago

Illegal Alien

Well those kid panicking and shoot the asternout but getting trapped and finding out why was interesting all because greedy profits   . I loved how all 3 of them argue with doe

Doe or Die

Well i have say this action pack episode but great bluff with small pox and Doe really came in handy saving them

Save As...John Doe

I really didn't like this episode but interesting concept

Shock to the System

So it was about time they did episode where Doe loses his ability but getting it back was no surprise

33 12
Thread