Thread
Printable Version

Angela's Eyes Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Angela's Eyes Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Angela's Eyes Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This was a average show i tried to get into it but i just couldn't .

Angela eyes

Well I decided to give this another chance, Angela has a unique ability she's human lie dector but she really can't turn off her ability. Lifetime makes good show so i will probably watch all the episodes.

This was a good episode it certainly kept me interested finding out about her parents were explain how she became who she is. I kind do feel sorry for her because she really is a messed up person. How can she lead normal life when everything around her is complicated.

The biggest problem i had with this show is that i don't like the main character because she too emotional she rather good at her job but it become annoying because they try to make the audience feel sorry for her, big deal her parent messed her up but seriously get over it.

Back to the episode i don't blame the guy when he found his wife was having affair with that women. The secondary storyline about her father telling her clue from childhood will provide something keep us guessing.

Eyes for Window

Well Angela relationship with her boyfriend wasn't going anywhere but the fact that she lies constantly and the fact that her brother pick pocked his wallet and spend 10 grand. Her brother is a handful   .

In God's Eyes

Well smart move with suspect disguise herself as a nun but finding who killed a guy was interesting and you didn't see it coming.Angela doing confession at the end was interesting.

1x01 Angela's Eyes

Being a human lie detector would come in handy in her line of work but not realising the millionaire's so called dead wife was a lesbian was amusing

1x02 Eyes for Windows

The news anchor being threatened because she was pregnant was interesting and keep standing Peter up was never going to last

1x03 In God's Eyes

the way Jerry got Angela to meet with their imprisoned mother was sneaky and the way the priest made it difficult for Angela was interesting

1x04 Eyes of the Father

Danielle working with her brother was a surprise considering she shopped her father and the doctor who shows serious interest in her was nice as they got of to a bad start

1x05 Undercover Eyes

Angela was stupid climbing into the truck without backup but I had a feeling from the start that over friendly Ed was involved

1x06 Political Eyes

My money was on the wife being involved with the missing opera signer but the daughter killing her was a surprise

1x07 Open Your Eyes

It's a good job she could tell he was lying about the virus he was threatening to drop and after all that it looks like she was wrong about her parents being spies

1x08 Blue-Eyed Blues

Angela getting rattled by Dylan's unexpected declaration of love was amusing but disappointed to find out he was hire to get close to her before falling in love with her

1x09 Lyin' Eyes

It's a good job Jerry went back in the house after the ambulance had taken Angela as he caught Dylan snooping but it was a good job he was there to save her

1x10 Eyes Wide Shut

Angela was right about something going on between Anita and Vic but Blake being killed by his partner for being gay was tragic

1x11 In Your Eyes

Dozer bringing the hijacked plane situation under control was impressive and scoring a date was nice

1x12 The Camera's Eye (1)

It's a shame Sondra was too good to be true as Jerry was quite committed

1x13 Eyes on the Prize (2)

Jack Stillman being pushed off the building was a surprise as Sondra was working for him and I'm surprised Gene hasn't come under Angela's radar as he has looked suspicious for a while but the grandfather being involved was a surprise

Thread