Thread
Printable Version

Online Gamebar Error Topic

Online Gamebar Error Topic

There seem to be a problem accessing game through the member account setting page.

I can get to games with the drop down list, but if I try to click a game link from my history page,

Here an example taking my history page

Aug 17, 2011 12:36 AMPlay Award70Pts77797PtsRank No.4 in Climb Serac
Aug 17, 2011 12:32 AMPlay Award90Pts77727PtsRank No.2 in Drunkard
Aug 16, 2011 7:44 PMPlay Award90Pts77637PtsRank No.2 in Polar Home Run

If you click on game link from the member page you can't access the game.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-14-2011 18:21 ]
Recent Ratings

I have asked one of the other Mods who plays the games to have a look for you Bala.

Reply 2#2 casper27's post

Thank you basically when you log in and go into account page to see points you have , when you click game link all of them come as not found but if you use drop down menu you can access the game but it takes so much longer.

I know this isn't as important as vip site but it's still an error that needs to be fixed.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I don't think there's anything we can do as mods, but we'll let LBJ know what's happening.  Thanks for reporting the error and also for posting how others can access the games - even if it takes longer.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 bala's post

LBJ is going to look into it.

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

Guessing it might take a while

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It might.  He said he'd do it later, so I'm thinking his hands are full making sure things are getting smoothed out with the 2 VIP sites.

Look new flash player version makes games out of context in sense it turn game all white. I have no problem with playing flash site but games are a bit of a problem.

Anyone who played these game will know it should be black.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply 9#9 Amanda11's post

Posting links to other game sites is breaking forum rules and might lead to being banned

I wonder why there aren't many members who seem to access the onlinegamesbar?It's a great site where you can play games and hopefully win some points to convert for VIP points and it would be great to see some new faces on the chat board too!
I thought it was just me having the error message Bala, thanks for bringing it up

Thread