Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x15 Enter the Dragon

Regina becoming a mentor to Magnificent was a nice flashback but going undercover is going to be challenging and i can't believe belle trust him with dark one knife

4x16 Poor Unfortunate Soul

Finding out hook did usler was interesting but finding how she got her 8 legs was interesting but reuniting her with her dad was nice ending

4x17 Best Laid Plans

We know what charming and snow white did to her baby and no wonder there were ashamed stealing her baby was evil but Emma finding out what her parent's did was awful and author manipulating everyone storyline was evil as he responsible for the whole thing

4x18 Heart of Gold

Holy crap i can't believe who Miriam is really that was a twist i didn't see coming

Reply 367#367 bala's post

That was great.  Haven't had a good twist in a long time!!!   Something different
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Operation Mongoose

What an interesting way to end the current season with Emma taking over dark one role and i like it and introduction of Merlin should be curious.

The Dark Swan 5X1

I was great with this episode.  Really loved seeing Merida from Brave.  We went to the enchanted forest.  Not going to comment on how the dwarves just "needed" to be in the story, so we'll let THAT go.  I WAS GREAT.....

And then we skipped ahead 6 weeks.     FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, could we NOT have enjoyed Camelot and Emma going all dark over a period of time.  The skipping ahead is getting REALLY OLD!   

SIGH.

The Bear King 5X09

And what was the point of this episode exactly??  I thought we were done with merida from Brave.  Honestly, I was good with her ending.

Reply 374#374 arksongbird80's post

You would think after 5 season you really shouldn't be surprised about them doing so many time jump some episode it was getting ridclous doing so many time jump that you get confused what's actually going on. The only way you could tell was what characters were wearing .

I really wasn't impressed at this season Swan being the dark one had potential but by the end you found why she became the dark one but Gold become the dark one again was predictable and now there are all going to the underworld.

Season 5 Part 2

After we finished the dark swan story line we were introduced to king of the underworld HADES which at first was great introduction but boy he got annoying by the end and his love with selina was so fake it was obvious he was faking it so that he can go to storybroke and than we were introduced to new bad dr jekill for next season.

Season 6 Review

Please tell me why i decided to bringe watch this season hoping this would get better i was left with same feeling as previous season how many times can they keep recycling story line with all the character; sleeping curse, Belle love story with gold and if that was bad enough seeing their son coming to storybook, Memory potion where character forget who they are.

What was the point Selina in this season she did nothing ?
Jasmine had potential but her quest to find aldin and her home was boring?
Black Fairy was a cliche

Thread