Thread
Printable Version

The Fades General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fades General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Fades Premieres on BBC THREE on September 21, 2011

Paul (Iain De Caestecker, Coronation Street) is the reluctant teenage hero of "The Fades". He's haunted by apocalyptic dreams that neither his therapist, best friend and fellow social outcast, Mac (Daniel Kaluuya, Skins, Psychoville,Sucker Punch), nor his unsympathetic and much cooler twin sister, Anna (Lily Loveless, Skins) can provide answers for. Adding to his terrifying dreams, Paul starts to see spirits of the dead, known as "The Fades", all around him. "The Fades" can't be seen, smelt, heard or touched by other humans. When an embittered and vengeful Fade, Polus, finds a way to be human again, Paul, Mac, and their loved ones are all in the eye of the storm. The fate of humanity now rests in Paul's hands as he has to stop Polus - and all of the dead - from breaking back into the world and attacking the human race. Can Paul really prevent the end of the world? And at what price....?

Homepage
Source

Discuss Anything About The Fades Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:27 ]

1x01 Episode 1

I was surprised that Sarah survived that attack at all and Paul face afterwards when the guy was attacked was great, the toilet scene was amusing and i wounder why Paul is able to see the dead but the dreams are strange

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x02 Episode 2

Paul winding Mac up about Natalie's ghost sitting behind him was amusing and healing Mac after he was attacked was impressive but he couldn't heal himself which was strange

1x03 Episode 3

The timing of Paul's wings was amusing, it's a good job he was using his hand but what he did to Anna was priceless and was exactly what she deserved, I'm not surprised that Mac was upset when nobody remembered his birthday, you can understand why Paul was scared to go all the way with Jay but the end was shocking

1x04 Episode 4

I'm not surprised that Paul's family and friends are find it hard to deal with his accident but his out of body experience was interesting and the way they brought him back to life was great but the first word Paul said was amusing

1x05 Episode 5

The Fades who being reborn in human form should make thing interesting especially Sarah going back home and Anna giving Mac a 3 second wish was amusing but Paul's powers are amazing

1x06 Episode 6

What Neil did because Paul wouldn't answer his phone was predictable but sending him a photo of him holding his family at gun point made him return the call and i was surprised he didn't kill Paul for killing Jay, Mac saying he is going to be his brother in law after telling Anna how he feels was amusing

Thread