34 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Heart, She Holler (Adult Swim) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x10 Come Unity

The masked stranger teaching them all a lesson was amusing as they all seen themselves when they each lifted his mask but Hurlan seeing his ass was priceless

2x11 Hambrain Jan

Hurlan wanting his own Mexican just to clean his room was terrible and how on earth did Hambrosia loose her brain

2x12 Preverse Psychologism

You just knew Hurlan doing the organ transplant on the TV was some sort of delusion

2x13 Gamebored

Hurlan thinking he was being bullied by an old typewriter was crazy and actually writing a full length manuscript was unbelievable but the voodoo dolls were amusing

2x14 The Endginning

You can understand Hurlan wanted to leave town but convincing him a portable loo was an aeroplane was amusing as it could of been the TARDIS

3x01 In Meatro

Using Hambrosia's sister as the surrogate was amusing especially how they did the insemination

3x02 WUWPs

Saying Hurlan was to dump to die was great as he was carrying his head in his hand

3x03 Klansgender Rights

Trust Hambrosia to be happy being put in jail but al leased she was near him

3x04 Groaning Amore

Hambrosia, husband not being able to do his business for his sister in law was karma but the gun going limp was amusing

3x05 Oralboros

No surprise the life support machine being made in China but having a child operating it from inside was crazy

3x06 Slaughter Me to Heaven

About time he told Hambrosia that he loves her sister an not her but what will she do next

3x07 Congroined Hearts

Hershe without make-up on was scary and Hambrosia going on a Benny Hill style killing spree was amusing

3x08 The Comening

I know the humour in this is strange but this episode was beyond me and the shaking vision only made it worse

34 12
Thread