28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Luck Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Episode Eight

I'm glad Rosie got another ride for another owner after using the wipe on the old man's horse but her good news isn't so great for Leon who has put on weight and sad that Jo might loss the baby when she is injured in a stable accident

This has now been added to the flash site

1x09 Episode Nine

As it goes this was a good series finale with Gus drawing on his past experience to deal with a present threat of the assassin and for an old man killing the assassin and taking out the spotter was impressive and what a final race with a photo finish

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Were you able to watch this on flash site ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

No i tried several times but because it's only just been added i had my copy from last week

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-9-2012 11:23  
I thought the female jockey was being cocky when she said get used to watching her ass but the way she lead was impressive and the way the no #4 horse recovered an won after being impeded was great bu ...
It's hard figured all these different characters and roles you really focus on everything otherwise you end up confused.That was one hell gamble with chinaman since that lot of money in the end but winning was a surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-17-2012 21:37  
This episode was a little slow but Jerry pursuing the deal to buy the horse was interesting and that was some fall for the jockey, he was lucky it was only his collarbone he broke
Well the problem with horse racing but i thought they woul swap out the horse during the sale but they didn't

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-7-2012 19:20  
I am surprised the number 3 horse won after being hit by a stray horse shoe from the horse in front but the damage to the leg looked bad
I really like how show action slow motion i never seen that happen in horse racing but i think hazard and how can you ride a horse like that without fall down?

28 12
Thread