Thread
Printable Version

Going Postal General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Going Postal General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Going Postal Premiered on Sky One on May 30, 2010

Based on Terry Pratchett's 33rd Discworld novel involves a skillful con artist Moist Von Lipwig who finds the tables turned and it's he himself who conned into becoming the Ankh-Morpork Postmaster General. A position that has not been filled in years.

Source

Discuss Anything About Going Postal Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This was another great family movie that I could easily watch again

Part 1

Well i can't believe after all the cons he did he get to run a post office but i have say his Parole officer was unexpected but rather amusing.  Adora was rather amusing but his letter confession was a bad way to start a date but than cliffhanger with the post office being burnt and finding out who was killing previous post master was good.

Part 2

That was smart plan using the race as a confession for the murders i had feeling it was going something like that. It certainly makes you appreciate post office we have now

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Adora Belle with the crossbow was amusing and making fun of her name was funny, the parole officer was a strange character and who would of thought the one letter he delivered would be the start of the individual postage stamp but the pin paper being the idea for the perforations was impressive

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Finding out Adora's brother was a spy was interesting and the trance leading to the buried money was amusing and the wager between the Clacks and the horse and cart did seem ludicrous, what an idiot putting the money paid to the assassin in the ledger but sending that information in stead of the book was clever

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well he was the accountant

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Strange coincidence that this was on TV today

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Didn't know that

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Sky 2 this afternoon

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Next year there are going to be a new one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ter ... _Unseen_Academicals

Reply 12#12 bala's post