80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Arctic Air Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x02 High Water

Bruce risking all those lives thinking he could get the trucking contract was selfish and the fact the dam was about to burst was irresponsible but all pulling together to build a makeshift dam-buster was awesome

The Fling

I really enjoyed this episode so many amusing moment so i won't ruin it but that one hell of a consequence of a fling that guy was massive but Dev trying to kick him off the plane was very amusing. Kirsten get stuck in a damaged plane was impressive how she landed as well as survived as well as flying it through a storm to get to yellowknife .

3x03 The Fling

I'm guessing Kirsten wont be buying that plane and waiting six hours to report it when she was supposed to be only 20 minutes was crazy but fixing it between them was impressive and trust Blake to sleep with a married woman

3x04 The Finish Line

Trust the guys to risk joining the high-stakes plane race to lay to rest some ghosts from Mel’s past and glad the cheaters didn't prosper as they took Mel’s plane after their broke down

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

That was a smart trick

3x05 The Devils You Know

The way the officer arrested the big guy was impressive but Krista taking out the girlfriend was amusing and Bobby fighting to save Petra’s life savings was understandable as Dearman was about to loss it but taking Bruce's truck was karma for what he did

On the Edge

What Kirsta had to do was the toughest thing she would have ever done in her life but that what i call a tough day .

3x06 On the Edge

God help if it was one of the bureaucrats on the mountain side and only an unlicensed rescue team but after the wife's phone call that amputation was heart wrenching and the look on all there faces as he screamed out just made you want to cry

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I really hope he doesn't sue them for amputation

3x07 Flying Solo

Caitlin going AWOL on her first solo flight was risky

3x08 The Fugitive

It's a shame Blake and Lindsay didn't know the prisoner transport could becomes a life and death situation as he was a killer not just a robber and looks like Krista and Tag have reached an impasse in their long distance relationship

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well finding out where her runaway boyfriend was no surprise but she was lucky she didn't get killed

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say he was smooth perpetrator talking nicely and getting piece from engine to escape

Last Drop

Bobby creating more problems for him now he made enemy that wants to kill him but sad girl died because business guy selling boozes to dry state

3x09 Rites of Passage

The guy accusing Connor for shoplifting has a lot to answer for as the fight for Bobby and Connor’s survival all stemmed from that and the way he spoke to the previous customer I thought she had stole it but the fact he stole it himself was unbelievable

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well it shows prejudice still exist in small town and i am glad that bobby managed to get to bottom of that situation fall through the ice was scary it was good thing he managed to get out with help of Connor.

3x10 Last Drop

Bobby jumping the gun and blaming Bruce for his foster sister’s death is going to have serious consequences

3x11 The Fall (1)

Mel decking Kimbo was great but you knew it would come back on them and wouldn't surprise be he was behind the hit and run which put Petra in a coma, Krista having to make the tough call to leave the climber another night was the right thing to do but with the amount of climber to rescue the crew are going to be pushed to their limit during the high-altitude rescue and being a in two parts you knew it would be a cliffhanger literally

3x12 The Fall (2)

What a twist with Tag hanging off the cliff at the end of the last episode and now with the plane crashing with everyone else on-board but finishing the show before they got off the mountain was too early for a series finale

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Waited to watch both episode together but good cliffhanger but i think they really rush it at end but we kind of knew where it was all going with all characters and fact nothing left unresolved was great.

80 1234
Thread