88 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Make It Right

Well i can't believe Connor would give that fake cult money . What a cliffhanger her father turned up

Now Or Never

Now that smart filming using a bank for the film it really put a smile on my face and raquel was a pro i love bit security guard approached her and she made him part of the film by hugging him . Trying to kidnap his son but it's a good thing that complex had her back .

2x10 Make It Right

Nick telling Sabrina's parents he's a blimp pilot I thought was funny and I'm surprised Abby helped Kaldrick search for Tariq but Beth and Simon father paying them a surprise visit should be interesting

2x11 Now Or Never

The way Raquel continues to raise money for her film is disturbing but profitable and that was a close call with the old drunk guy, I'm glad Simon said he wanted to stay with Beth and the complex coming to their rescue was nice but poor Kal just as he's getting to know his father

2x12 Xs and Os

What a moron turning up to work in a car like that and I cant believe Abby got married after Gray said he needs more than 4,000 minutes but being charged $500 to have in annulled was ironic considering they annulled the annulment, Connor's sister Charlotte making a move on him was shocking

2x13 Don't Say Goodbye

Why on earth don't Kal come clean about being gay and save himself $5,000,000 from being blackmailed but his friend killing him after was a surprise, Simon being taken by his father was bound to happen and who got arrested for the card scam was terrible

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Yes he was rather stupid but i think it's a mistake for her to get involved with him consider she using his business to make money for the movie. You just knew the father wouldn't give up so easily

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Well the 3rd season is going be interesting but the cult kidnap Connor sister because she kissed him was amusing since it's clear there something more to this. It was nice to see one old character giving advice to Nick look like her break break has happened.

88 12345
Thread