70 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cancelled

Reply 61#61 spratt89's post

What a shame

ARGGGGG    It was starting to get good!   

I hate that I've invested in these shows only to get Cancelled.    So ANNOYING!!!!!!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

This is normal it's all about budgeting think about how much money this show cost all those different countries location

Rain on the Evil and on the Good

Well given this was cancellied i would suggest people not watch this episode good news they got the son bad news they leave it on a clifhanger. You would think the network knew they were cancelling this show so why didn't edit the ending to episode ended at moment they got the son?. Just saying it was easy edit they could done but having her go missing

Hey people i am completely hooked on this show , im from australia and i just finished watching the episode  where we find out martin is suspect 0 (soo mad) i think the next episode is ep 10 do you reckon they will finish it at ep 10 here in aus? and do they end up all back together as a family or not?

Reply 66#66 teejaay97's post

Show has been cancellied

Reply 66#66 teejaay97's post

As the show has been cancelled so late in the first season how ever it ends is going to be disappointing

1x09 Promise

So I was right about the girl being a part of it, she may not of had a choice but she was there to keep him in line and will she do the right thing in telling him is uncle is also a part of the kidnapping team and about time they figured it was Violet who was the traitor

1x10 Rain on the Evil and on the Good

Paul's escape from prison was a little to easy along with Violet's escape from the van but Becca torturing Violet to find her son was awesome and they should of ended with the family hug because the last couple of minutes spoil it as a finale

70 1234
Thread