48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Common Law Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 In-Laws Vs. Outlaws

Miguel's body guards opening fire at the car wash was predictable but one of them should of picked up the automatic weapon while they had chance and arguing who got the collar at the end was amusing

1x11 Hot For Teacher

I'm surprised Wes confided in Travis about the dreams he's had about Dr. Ryan but Travis catching the dream bug was amusing and I didn't trust that lawyer from the start, the new therapist arguing with himself was priceless

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

After seeing the new therapist arguing I would have turned around, looked at my partner and said.  Ummmm NO.     BYE
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 43#43 arksongbird80's post

There is no way I would see a therapist who needed one more than me

Gun

Well this was an interesting season finale with some answers but who would of thought they would voluntary to come back even when they don't need to  

1x12 Gun!

The guys finally sharing their story of what landed them in therapy was interesting considering the new therapist would of signed their tickets without going back, the yoga class wanting to know how the story ends was amusing and arresting them in the evidence locker was a great way to end the season

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

If you remove the therapy crap and the relentless bickering and focus on the police aspect of the show is not all bad. But, all the aforementioned description listed was the basis of the show....which in my opinion led to its downfall, and thus cancellation.

48 123
Thread