Thread
Printable Version

Viewing History Disappeared

Viewing History Disappeared

My viewing history has disappeared and is only showing episodes I have watched since yesterday. Really annoying when trying to keep track of where I am up to with a series. Can anyone help?

Reply 1#1 bezza1978's post

Viewing history will disappear is you are inactive, i have just checked my realplayer history and it has only 3 episode listed and the oldest is 20/01/2012

Reply 1#1 bezza1978's post

I have up to 3 months of viewing history ( I am more or less a daily user). What I find though is that if I am on the realplayer site (  which is being discontinued) the shows I view there are not on the viewing history of the flash site.....so make sure you are on the right site.

If this fails you may have to get in touch with Admin.....and if it is over 3 months it may be they don't save histories that far back.

But don't take my word.....contact the edward guy through PM

Reply 3#3 fo_ogun1's post

They added the opinion to download a copy because periodically they clean up the server space but i have my own copy because of the show i watch before they are added to VIP or watch on TV

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

you are right. i do occasionally download my viewing history, but only when I am requesting points refund. I rarely save the files. But it is a good idea especially if one is infrequent to the site. Perhaps this can help bezza1978 for the future.

Thread