Thread
Printable Version

Masters of Horror General Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Masters of Horror General Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Masters of Horror Here

Incident On and Off a Mountain Road

Incident On and Off a Mountain Road

Well it's a good thing that Ellen ex husband was survival nutcase certainly taught her some valuable skills. I like how each episode mini-horror movie. Look like i found a good show to watch when i have a spare hour free. I should warn viewers that don't like horror movie that violence is rather graphic  .

Masters of Horror - Dreams in the Witch-House

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The traps Ellen left in the woods were impressive and disappointed after all that she fainted but the way she handled his knife was great and as she said a hell of a night before he fell was priceless, Bruce was an idiot teaching Ellen how to defend herself

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I think it's a good thing he did otherwise she wouldn't of survived but he did take things a little too far. . you can see why i set a quiz on this episode it ain't often i see things are keep me interested but this really kept my attention throughout. The phone call was rather amazing than she able to speak calmly after everything she went through.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

It might of been good for her but it got himself killed

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well he tried to rape her he got what he deserved.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Drilling out his eyes was awesome

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I think that was a bit of an overkill

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Hey all - Bala has made a quiz for the 1st episode of this show.  You can find it here.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread