100 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Perception Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x05 Eternity

Poor Max having two Pierce's to look after when Daniel father James moves in with them and talking to Landon Jennings hologram after he is found dead was interesting as his suicide was planed over 200 days earlier for when his memory failed

3x06 Inconceivable

I am speechless at this episode in Daniel Pierce words you killed someone over a doll

i don't think i need to say anything else but this show really come up most interesting and unusual cases

Reply 116#116 bala's post

Smashing the car window to steal the baby should of been a clue there was something not quite right and the fact it was a life like baby was lucky after being dropped in the road but the doll maker being the killer was disturbing

Bolero

Being asked to let his support hullication go is going to be tricky and why does every women he meet ends up in some sort of trouble?.

Prologue

Sometimes you wonder how can they keep a show like this fresh but this episode showed that there a lot we don't know about pierce's past but having prime suspect being his doctor was nice surprise but no one can outsmart him good thing he had hidden camera otherwise it would of looked bad

Silence

Use your wife getting shot to kill her boyfriend was a good plan but trust them to figure it out but what a lucky thing it had that coin to protect himself from getting killed

3x07 Bolero

What an elaborate art heist using a video to cause a seizure which was a distraction to steal the painting and being told to stop talking to Natalie should be interesting after all this time

3x08 Prologue

The FBI agent turning up dead was an interesting was to look back at Pierce's life and having to face the one case he was never able to solve but his therapist being a serial killer was surprising

3x09 Silence

Shelby trying to get Donnie to run for political office was interesting and what a stroke of luck hitting the coin in his pocket

3x10 Dirty

That was a great frame job on donnie making it look like he cheated on Kate and killing her but Kate not believe him shows she still doesn't trust him and it's funny to think that Pierce was the only person he trusted .

Reply 125#125 bala's post

Donnie finding himself in a compromising situation and calling Pierce for help was interesting as he did look like he could of been guilty but ironic that the victim paying with her life for trying to ruin Donnie's political career and what a mid season cliffhanger

TNT Cancels Perception After Three Seasons

3x11 Coma

Nice returning episode after that cliffhanger but Pirece trying figure out what he saw through being in coma was amusing because his brain created a mystery for him to solve while in a coma

3x13 Mirror

Interesting case of person who mimic anyone emotion was great way reveal the killer

3x14 Romeo

I think it was quite obvious that Kate has been kidnapped by Donnie's stalker

Reply 98#98 bala's post

So i was right about who kidnap her but what a cliffhanger as now they no choice but protect each other

Season 1 was the best. Majority of the killers you saw coming a mile away.

Rachael Leigh Cook was miscast in the role. Kate and Donny's relationship was a drag on the show and cliché with Daniel.

They should've mixed it up more and had Max and Paul help out more with the investigations

100 12345
Thread