Thread
Printable Version

Hit & Miss Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hit & Miss Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hit & Miss Premiered on Sky Atlantic on May 22, 2012

High concept and ambitious, Hit and Miss follows Sevingy's Mia, a contract killer with a secret: she's a pre-op transsexual. Mia's life is sent into a tailspin when she receives a letter from an ex-girlfriend dying from cancer revealing that Mia fathered a son eleven years ago. Faced with a difficult decision, Mia becomes the guardian to a new family, a choice that forces her to mix her killer instincts with her newly acquired maternal ones. " Hit & Miss" tells the story of a lethal killer at the heart of a troubled family and how all of their lives will be dramatically changed forever.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Hit & Miss Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 15:04 ]

1x01 Episode 1

The start wasn't what I expected taking a shower and showing all her bits but watching her hide her man hood was a surprise, Mia finding out she's a father when she receives a letter from her ex was interesting but trying to explain she used to be a man to her son and the other kids was hard and how ironic that the guy giving her grief in the pub is also the guy the eldest girl is seeing and his son is bullying her son so the hiding they both got was priceless

1x02 Episode 2

The beating Mia gave him has backfired because he has put their house up for sale as he owns the property and he wont let her buy it, I'm surprised Riley is still sleeping with him considering what he is doing and I shouldn't of been surprise she used a sniper rifle to kill the fox

1x03 Episode 3

Mia made a mess in the container yard after the hit goes violently wrong and I'm not surprised Ben was upset when Mia told him she was a transsexual but him not complaining about the blow job was amusing and I cant believe no one has noticed the homeless guy has been in their house

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-25-2012 11:28 ]

1x04 Episode 4

I cant believe Riley left the little one at home without checking Mia had come home and considering she seen the homeless guy in her room but the two boys beating him up when he brought her home was great but finding out he was their uncle was a surprise and I was hopping John would die but I didn't think it would be Riley who killed him in self defence

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-25-2012 13:42 ]

1x05 Episode 5

Riley telling the police she had seen John the day he disappeared was stupid considering they didn't know when that was and Ben going all the way with Mia was a surprise

1x06 Episode 6

Mia letting her brother get the better of her was counterpointing considering she is an assassin and Riley was lucky her uncle was willing to take the blame for John's murder, what a colossus mistake all because the butterfly distracted her shot and the stand-off at the end was great

This has now been added to the Flash site

Thread