76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

The Newsroom Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 Boston

What a start to the season covering the Boston Marathon bombings but Don using it to get out of jury service was sneaky and Neal using a new computer to open the documents on the flash drive on was rather careful as he was breaking the law

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

Yes the boston marathon storyline was a good start to the season but Neal's eagerlism was bound to get him into trouble eventually but i am sad this is final season i am really going miss this series . Slone figuring out that the cable company was on sale couldn't of come at the worst time .

3x02 Run

A lot of stuff happens in this episode and i really enjoy chatting various storyline. Lets start Neal obviously he would need lawyer but the whole situation was about whether or not use the information for broadcast and if they didn't Neal would be safe nothing would happen but Will protecting Neal was great.

Irresponsible tweet should be a lesson to those people who think social media is just for fun that tweet was really bad and it took her an hour to realise it but Charlie had no choice but to fire her.

The train situation which leads ethics discussion as whether Maggie did the right thing or not and in my mind she did she choose not to do it until he gave her permission.

Sloane finding out her boyfriend used her insider information to make money was interesting as lead to relationship conversation which was so amusing to watch and the way they both tried get out of conversation was so great it made unmissable situation with Slone admitted she likes having sex with him.

3x05 Oh Shenandoah

I know i missed comment on last 2 episodes but this episode had a shocker i really have to discuss i really can't believe what happen i know this is final season but kill him off was just too sad and next week the series finale .

3x06 What Kind of Day Has It Been?

What a series finale i don't know where to start but mckenzie taking Charlie job lead to a lot of internal promotions but neal shutting down the website from his phone was priceless.

3x02 Run

Seeing Max from 2 Broke Girls playing a serious roll made a nice change and Maggie was sneaky recording that phone call while on the train but Neal was lucky he left before the FBI raid

3x03 Main Justice

Threatening to broadcast the FBI raid live was a great way to get them to back down and Maggie's EPA scoop makes it to to news was great but what was revealed was bleak and Will being subpoenaed should be interesting

3x04 Contempt

Who would of thought it would go this far when Will refused to reveal the name of Neal's government source but the rush wedding before going to jail was nice

3x05 Oh Shenandoah

Ironic Will went to jail to protect Neal's government source not knowing she killed herself but still refusing to talk was amusing and Charlie dying after that news stunt was tragic

3x06 What Kind of Day Has It Been?

So we know what Will did the night before going to prison but getting Mackenzie pregnant could of been a lot worse if he was still inside but the time of the news couldn't of come at a worse time and the flashbacks were a nice way to wrap the series up and the music session in the garage was amusing

76 1234
Thread