55 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Soul Man Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 Oh My Goddy

Boyce asking the guard to take of the hand cuffs for a better photo opportunity was asking for trouble and Lolli being caught on the stripper pole was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-28-2014 12:39 ]

3x05 Back In The Day

Boyce and Lolli remembering the early days of their relationship was interesting as Lolli used Deion Sanders to make Boyce jealous

3x06 Daddy Issues

Kim thinking that she could be pregnant was interesting as Boyce was the one who let it slip to Stamps and Lolli offering Kim some child-rearing advice was amusing as Kim thought she knew it all because she's a doctor but I had a feeling it would be a false alarm

3x07 My Sweet Lord

Boyce taking on a healthier lifestyle at the cost of the annual bake sale was bound to upset them

3x08 Moving On Up

Boyce and Lolli deciding to sell their house and move into a luxury condo was nice but you just knew the others would find a reason to move in with them but changing their mind was amusing

4x01 Oh Snow You Didn’t

Boyce using Nikki's phone to get her back with her boyfriend was understandable but she should of said why she left him in the first place and talk about having a house full because of the weather

4x02 No Weddings and Ten Funerals

Lolli complaining about Boyce answering the phone on date night was amusing as she said they better be dying but two calls was sad and you could understand why Boyce thought that his congregation was dying off but trying to get a younger congregation didn't go well

4x03 Shopping While Black

Lolli almost being wrongfully accused of shoplifting was crazy but amusing as he thought her bra was full and getting the congregation to boycott the store was interesting as they were played by the owner

4x04 Voice Over

I was surprised after Boyce tried to sell some memorabilia on eBay to raise money for the soup kitchen which was a bust that he gave them to the homeless but one of them being mistaken for him was amusing

55 123
Thread