Thread
Printable Version

Error

Error

Everything has been great until a few minutes ago. I was watching an episode in Flash player and when it finished I tried to play another episode but from some reason nothing plays (have tried a few eps now). The "play" icon comes up as usual but when I click on it the rotating circle does not appear and nothing happens

I have Windows 7, Firefox 13.0.1 and Adobe Flash 11.0

Can anyone help me please?

Reply 1#1 3gin3's post

It is a problem with the latest update of Flash.  I downgraded to version 10.1.3 (the version I was previously using) and no longer have the issue.

Here is a link to a safe site to get that version from.  Also, uninstall the new version first.  After doing some reading and troubleshooting myself, I discovered that version 11 is not currently compatible with Firefox.  It kind of worked with Google Chrome, and I cannot remember if it worked in IE.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thanks but that only lets me download Adobe Reader and I need Flash Player, I've looked around and I'm having trouble finding it. Every time i turn my computer on it downloads the critical update that deletes flash player.

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry about that.  I was very tired when I posted.  I have fixed the link so that it now goes to the download for the Flash Player.

This is happening to me on my iPad (I'm in hospital without my MacBook) so it can't be the flash for me?
Lost loads of points, but I'm more bothered about VIP being the only thing keeping me sane in here!!

Reply 5#5 PBF's post

Several people with Apple devices have mentioned that certain shows won't load at all.  I tested on my iTouch and some won't do anything when you press the screen with the arrow on it.  Defifinitely request reimbursement for the loss of points by sending a PM to lbjedward.

If you either post or send me a PM with some of the shows you'd like to watch, I will test them for you on the iTouch to see if I can get them to work.  You can also check the current free shows to see if anything might interest you there and if they don't work, you won't lose any points.

Thread