39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Go On Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The World Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

Well this was ok episode but her accepting the proposal was strange consider she's not sure but asking Ryan advice was strange consider she's the one who meant to be counselling the group.

1x09 Dinner Takes All

Amy aka Sarah from Parenthood was great and the drink rodeo for Amy was amusing

1x10 Back, Back, Back... It's Gone!

Ryan hurting his back playing beach volleyball with Misty May-Treanor and her friends looked painful but I was surprised he tried to kiss Lauren but the group making fun of him was amusing

1x11 The World Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

Lauren ringing Ryan for advice when she found out Wyatt was going to propose was bizarre but the snow machine was a nice touch eventually

1x12 Win at all Costas

Fausta inviting everyone in the group to her niece's Quincenierra was interesting as she forgot Anne and Ryan freezing on TV again was amusing

1x13 Gooooaaaallll Doll!

I cant believe he didn't tell Carrie he got another date when she offered but both sitting with their slippers on was amusing

Comeback Player of the Year

I can't believe Ryan not only did he sleep with her but do in another member of group bedroom was so wrong but very amusing the whole group saw them

1x14 Comeback Player of the Year

Guest staring Piper Perabo as Simone was interesting as we know her better as Annie Walker but choosing to sleep with Ryan in Anne's bed turned out amusing

1x15 Pass Interference

Every time things heat-up with Simone and Ryan his dead wife, Janie's ghost appears was interesting but her tuning up with a date was amusing and I cant believe Ryan left Simone naked in the shower

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well you just relationship would have it's problem   but owen in a wedding dress was hilarious  but have her boyfriend hug Owen pushed the joke too far

1x16 Go Deep

Simone inviting Ryan to a meditation center was amusing as he does everything but calms himself

1x17 Ring And A Miss

Mr. K’s offering to fill the job as babysitter for Anna was amusing and Simone asking Ryan not to wear his wedding ring was bound to be hard

1x18 Double Down

Anne meeting Brittney the good looking young book store clerk was amusing and Ryan gambling away the life insurance check for his deceased wife was disappointing

1x19 Go For The Gold Watch

Ryan attempting to help Danny hook up with Sonia was hard work as she fancies the stranger, Carlo instead but Owen and Anne snoop around the house was amusing

1x20 Matchup Problems

Anne offers to set up Ryan with a new acquaintance, Talia played by Courteney Cox was interesting but while she was visiting her recently departed husband's grave was a little bizarre and Talia hitting on both of them was amusing

1x21 Fast Breakup

The drunk-dial call from his secretary Carrie was interesting as he didn't know how to handle the situation but kissing him before quitting was a surprise

1x22 Urn-Ed Run

I cant believe Janie's ashes ended up on the car park after falling of the roof of the car but what little remains of them on the baseball field was a nice touch

39 12
Thread