Thread
Printable Version

Access to my whole viewing history

Access to my whole viewing history

Hi, I would like to have access to my whole viewing history. There are certain series which I have seen a while back but I have no way of knowing which episodes I have seen as the viewing history does not go that far back. Any chance I can get this please?

Many thanks!

Reply 1#1 VoobsvanVoobs's post

Nope viewing history get wiped every 3-6 months because it need space for the episode.

This why you keep download your viewing history every month on your computer

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Thanks for the reply Bala. Do you think we can get this from the administrator?? Surely their must be a way to extract the entire history....

Reply 3#3 VoobsvanVoobs's post

Reply 3#3 VoobsvanVoobs's post

You are welcome to contact the site Admin - via the link Bala provided - but it's my understanding that every few months the information gets deleted from the system in order to make room on the server.  This is the reason Admin added the ability to save your watching logs by either outputting as XLS or TXT files.  If you don't want to do that, what I do is to send myself a PM in the forum stating which episodes of shows to watch next.  This is generally for older series, since if I'm watching a first run, I usually just need to watch the most recent episode.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread