39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Some Girls (BBC Three) General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x03 Episode 3

Amber being taped up to the pillars was amusing but I can't believe she use a sanitary towels to wipe her face and Saz almost loosing her friends thanks to her diary but their revenge was sweet justice

2x04 Episode 4

Saz getting some mysterious love notes from a secret admirer was amusing as it looked like it was from a girl and Tyler's reaction after wiping his eye after he was cutting chilli was priceless, the look on everyone's face when Amber kissed Saz at the party was great

2x05 Episode 5

Saz becoming the new manager of the girl's football team was bound to upset the others especially with the new training and Brandon's grandfather did look like he died when sleeping through Amber slap's

2x06 Episode 6

The girls gatecrashing the party hosted by Rocky's new girlfriend Gemma was bound to be awkward and Viva trying to become friends with the boy who everyone thinks killed his grandparents was strange, Viva being Anna's birthing partner when her baby was due was nice

3x01 Episode 1

I'm not surprised Rocky decided to drop out of school as I'm sure he would of failed his exams and I can't believe Amber had a key all the time while they were trying to get her phone back through the letterbox but at leased Holli got a date

3x02 Episode 2

Viva saying yes to Rocky's proposal was crazy as she was trying to break up with him but you can understand why she was fed up with everyone calling her boring but taking drugs was a bad idea

3x03 Episode 3

God help Viva if Rocky is too tired for sex after babysitting and you just knew Saz attempting to coach Amber and Holli through their maths GCSE was going to be tough

3x04 Episode 4

Being on the short-listed to feature in a television documentary series was surprising especially being a Channel 4 show and Viva attempting to mend the relationship between Amber and her sister Topaz was nice but only on the understanding she gets free hair extensions was amusing and Topaz showing her tattoo to Rocky was priceless

3x05 Episode 5

Holli's romantic life was bound to get more complicated with three guys on the go but those kisses were enough to put anyone off their muffins

3x06 Episode 6

Holli having enough money to buy back her Mum's jewellery before her Dad got out of prison was short lived but flashing the money she was asking to be mugged, the girl getting rid of their prom limo to save the money for her was nice and Rocky getting the stolen money back was an added bounce

39 12
Thread