35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Monday Mornings Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The kid lying about being unable to move his leg to stop the police from arresting him was diabolical

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

But he knew he couldn't delay it so it was stupid plan but finding out the reason was even more stupid

Truth or Consequences

Well getting fired for a mistake that cost the girl life even through he wasn't really responsible for was sad but as the person in charge of the operation his zero tolerance policy really is tough. Saving the kid once the doctor realised it wasn't suicide was interesting ethics lesson because it shows them treating patient differently based on fact when in fact as doctor they should treat patient regardless of the situation.

This show really open your eyes to situation that we are not aware of with doctors.

1x07 One Fine Day

The late night call from Afghanistan to Ty was interesting and the robot was impressive as he could control it's movement from home but even more impressive he was able to save the Marine who suffered a traumatic head injury and then saving the baby was great

1x08 Truth or Consequences

Dr. Delany having to explain how a careless mistake killed his young patient was interesting but I can understand what Hooten said about the surgeon being ultimately in-charge of the staff in his O.R. and what a way to make Ty and Tina pay for their adultery by suing the hospital

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

That law suit doesn't make sense because could you imagine how law suit happen if this was possible on work place romance.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was his response to the question because he said he could name a lot of people who had work place affairs which meant the hospital didn't condone it

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I figured but what could they do you can't fire doctors just because work place affairs?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Why not if it's against company policy

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

If this was a normal job i agree but with doctors i think it would be dangerous ?

Trying to find a replacement leaving the hospital short staff ?

Wheels Within Wheels

Well she should of known Hardin was going to go after her but just because she saved her patient she actually thought she would praised but what a great question why didn't you cut vertically? . That was such common sense question i can't believe she didn't think of it. I understand she was inexperienced but you don't need medical knowledge to use common sense ?.

Family Ties

Well having to operate on one of their own was challenging but what a great time for a review but glad everything was ok. How did that boy afford that lawyer ?

[ Last edited by bala at 4-9-2013 16:51 ]

1x09 Wheels Within Wheels

You can understand Harding being pissed after the news got hold of the judges medical condition but going after the one who saved a life rather than the one who called her death seemed a little petty

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-10-2013 21:13 ]

1x10 Family Ties

Harding being put on the stand in court was interesting and that was some punch Tina received from the patient in the car park but Tyler walking into the meeting looking at his watch I thought he was going to say she died

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes i was thinking that as well

35 12
Thread