115 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Cedar Cove Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 Batter Up

Grace being eager to tackle wedding planning was a nice surprise considering how long it took her to say yes and Olivia using Paul's sister to get the dirt on him was amusing but trust her to shoot her mouth of in earshot of Jack and the charity baseball game was great with Jack and Paul about get into a fight

3x07 Runaway

Paul's sister wanting Olivia brother to be her tour guide should be interesting but Paul wanting to spy on them was amusing and I thought Jack putting his job on the line for Jeri was sweet but being offered her job was surprising

3x08 The Good Fight

Olivia selling her half of the house to Warren's father was amusing as that has stopped the redevelopment and Rebecca falling asleep while trying to prove herself to Paul was a bad start, Luke having something to share with Justine could change their future as he doesn't want children

3x09 Engagements

Jack's promotion being out of town was a little predictable and glad Rebecca is OK after her disappearance and Olivia asking Jack to move was nice but how long will that last with him working in the city

3x10 Getting to Know You (1)

Will being involved in a hit and run using Olivia's car was stupid and Paul suspending Rebecca was unfortunate as she tried her best, I should of guest Gloria's strange behaviour was because she was looking for her parents

3x11 Getting to Know You (2)

No wonder the kid Jack was told to hire was so cocky as the he was the bosses nephew and no wonder Justine was pissed that Luke re-enlisted without telling her but the reason for Paul leaving was predictable and what a shame we will never know if Olivia has any feeling for him

i have no idea where i left this series at

Reply 111#111 bala's post

I always check my last post and usually watch it again

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

problem is i don't remember if i posted a comment on last episode i watch

If i had guess it was probably 2x03

Reply 113#113 bala's post

I personally would go back to season 1 final and start from their as when I read my last post if that doesn't jog any memories I just re-watch it

There's a new show starting next month that very similar to this

115 123456
Thread