106 123456
Thread
Printable Version

House of Cards Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x08 Chapter 60

No surprise Frank only attended the elite men's weekend camp to try and firm up support but Claire having to deal with the stranded Russian ship was tough with not knowing for certain if an American is on board

5x09 Chapter 61

I had a felling Will loosing his cool would be his downfall but I feel sorry for his wife and Frank was lucky to get his hands on the recording from the plane, for a moment I thought Aidan was going to jump before the interview

5x10 Chapter 62

Hammerschmidt's investigation seems to be paying off but Jane and Mark talking about each other to the Underwoods was amusing, giving Aidan the gun for protection was understandable but she's going to feel guilty if it was used to make it look like suicide

5x11 Chapter 63

I can't believe they asked Frank to resign after the latest scandal but with Claire being Vice President I doubt it would make a difference

5x12 Chapter 64

Frank pushing Cathy down the stairs in an attempt to stop her from testifying was evil and I can't believe Tom died having sex with Claire but the Underwoods throwing Doug under the bus was disturbing

5x13 Chapter 65

Frank being the leak was surprising and resigning so Claire can take over all being his plan was impressive but her kicking him out of the White House was amusing and Claire having to decide about whether to go to war was a hell of a start to her Presidency

106 123456
Thread