32 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Bible General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 Passion

Judas hanging himself after betraying Jesus was another wasted life as it changed nothing for Jesus but Mary having to watch the flogging and being nailed to the cross was sad

1x10 Courage

Going to the tomb only to find it open was great and the stoning was brutal but the way they tied all the loose ends up was interesting

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 26#26 bala's post

This is a totally different mini series with a totally different cast

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Was too lazy to create a new topic so i thought i might as well post it here it's not like anyone would notice as you are only one

Maybe i should post this in upcoming tv trailers topic in free chatting ?

More pressing question is why is this topic in the reality section of the forum?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

There's me thinking Jesus is real so reality fits   but your right it should be in drama

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Are you going create a new topic for the AD series or should we just use this topic instead as we have way too many topics on this place.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It would be just our luck for it to be added and then it would get complicated

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

This place is already complicated but this site still not up to date with all the new shows it going take them a while to ever catch up with amount new show starting this year. I am barely able catch up on this week shows.

i know you are extremely behind to the point you have no idea if you will ever catch up.

32 12
Thread