31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Shetland (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x01 Episode 1

The young man was lucky to meet the girl as nobody would of known he disappeared on the ferry crossing and the small boy ends up in intensive care from the pills he found on the beach was tragic but the two cases being linked was predictable, the boy dying in the container was tragic

3x02 Episode 2

You can understand why Jimmy was pissed after being blocked from the investigation into the boys death and finding out he tried to claw his way out of the container was disturbing, Jimmy being convinced that Michael is involved was understandable with the different alibis and trying to get his fingerprints was hard work but the girl dropping those sweets has put herself in danger and what a tragic ending

3x03 Episode 3

I didn't think Michael's body would be found so quick but the girl was lucky to survive being shot and trying to scare Jimmy from the case with a photo was surprising

3x04 Episode 4

MacIntosh finding out about level-nine was great but I had a feeling her life would be in danger and the 70 year old being annoyed about being arrested was amusing

3x05 Episode 5

Alison trying to put a brave face on after her ordeal was sad and with the other woman doing a runner it would of been harder to find you attacked Alison but the fact they scared her off was a blessing

3x06 Episode 6

Looks like Phyllis's son was responsible for the first rape and I wouldn't of blamed Perez if he had hit the lawyer but arresting him there and then was surprising, Asha being involved with the cover up would of been disappointing with Perez getting close to her but Leanne stabbing Asha and the death on the ferry was unbelievable

31 12
Thread