76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Twisted Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x14 Home Is Where the Hurt Is

Kyle listening Vikram's voice mail while Tess was sitting opposite was ironic as it was her voice and Danny about spill the beans about Vikram's death was understandable

Danny Indemnity

Danny finding out he's 10 million dollors richer was a surprise but his mother spend the money like she a rich women was sad because she bought trivia things rather substantial stuff. . Coming out at end was a surprise

1x15 Danny Indemnity

Vikram's body being moved to the car crash scene was interesting but I think Danny has got it wrong about his mother moving the body and giving the money to charity was a nice idea but will the cheque bounce with his mother spending so much

1x16 The Son Also Falls

Danny being still haunted by Vikram was understandable but his daydream had me going and I hope Whitney isn't lying about her mother boyfriend and how many times will Danny spend the money he gave to charity

You're a Good Man, Charlie McBride

Well look like Charlie had a plan to come Greengrove thanks to Danny but Danny figured out Charlie was up to no good was right stealing that photo and now trying take out danny should be interesting

Danny, Interrupted

Look like Danny is right about Charlie but know Jo realises he a nut case and i can't wait to see how this turns out.

A Tale of Two Confessions

Well this is going make things rather awkward i really didn't see any of this coming but i have to say i am surprised  and i will not ruin the shocking revelation about Charlie because all i am going say is this is one hell of a messed up family reunion and look like there's more to  Whitney and her dad con on Danny's mother. . Frankly this has been most interesting episode of the series so far.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-2-2014 13:37 ]

1x17 You’re a Good Man, Charlie McBride

Danny finding his missing photo in Charlie's room when he lied about it in juvenile hall proves he has a ulterior motive but sending him the photo message was amusing

1x18 Danny, Interrupted

Charlie planting Vikram's phone at Jack's place was evil but he must of been the one who moved the body and the fact without Danny's confession Jack will do time will make things interesting

1x19 The Tale of Two Confessions

Jack confessing to moving the body was a surprise and what was Charlie thinking when he kidnapped Jo knowing her father is a cop but him being the missing child they were looking for I should of seen coming, Jack and Whitney's con was a surprising twist

Another predictable untwisted teen drama.

Crossed off the list.

76 1234
Thread