50 123
Thread
Printable Version

WPC 56 (BBC ONE ) General Discussion

3x02 Walk the Line

Annie's conflict with her father was understandable as her involvement in the murder case results in her fathers friend being arrested and Fenton letting him take a beating because he was scared was sickening but Susie continues to anger Swift was amusing

3x03 From The Shadows

Arthur following Walter was unfortunate as Walter has lost the upper hand over what happened with Gina and poor Susie getting locked out before her date with Swift but Annie and Tommy trying to play cupid was nice

3x04 The Wayward Wind

I'm surprised Charlotte took her husband back at first after he got arrested for being with another man but what a shame he missed Arthur with the bottle and Charlotte asking him to leave after trying to attack Arthur was understandable but him killing himself was tragic

3x05 Requiem

Susie shaming the officers to attend Walter's funeral against Arthur's decision was great and glad they put a stop to the Petra Project but everyone snubbing Arthur invite for a drink was karma and Swift proposing to Susie was nice

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Annie seem more confident than Gina but it's nice that they still female WPC. The other storyline were really interesting wife making her husband go to doctor because he didn't perform but finding out he was gay was a surprise .

[ Last edited by bala at 3-15-2015 15:03 ]

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Being a gay copper in the 1950's was bound to have repercussions but Fenton was evil to Walter and Annie

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Annie not telling her dad the prime suspect is a friend and asking the secretary for advice in bedroom was amusing. Pru getting played by theif was sad because she thought he would take her with her. . About time he finally asked susie out after a years of pining over her

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Susie getting locked out was unfortunate but i am surprised she didn't have key hidden outside under rock . Annie asking her dad for help was nice and trying fix Susie date was nice .

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I can't believe he killed himself but i suppose he had nothing to live for

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

I am still glad they turned up it was nice and susie getting proposed to was great way to end the season . I still can't believe Arthur is now in charge and no-one can stop him

50 123
Thread