58 123
Thread
Printable Version

A Place To Call Home (Seven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x06 In The Heart of The Night

Olivia saying she's going for a ride was amusing as she was with her lover and they weren't riding bikes but with James being a closet gay you can't blame her, what a shame George was the last to know about the baby and Rosie taking the baby was sad especially after she explained why

3x07 The Sins of The Father

Tough call for Sarah eventually agreeing with her husband to have brain surgery and George reminiscing about his father was surprising as he was also gay, what a shame Jack never stayed as she wouldn't of been attacked

3x08 Till Death Do Us Part

Regina telling George what happened with Sarah's husband and the shooting was surprising but his proposal not being what she expected was a little sad but Sarah's husband dying after he survived surgery was tragic and George is going to regret getting married so quickly

3x09 The Mourners Kadish

Elizabeth having an admirer is great especially with her being a battle axe and Sarah's husband getting the proper funeral thank to the busy body was nice, Regina seeing George's will was karma as he's provided for Sarah's baby

3x10 The Love Undeniable

Regina drugging George to have her way with him was diabolical but him fantasising about Sarah was amusing, I'm guesting this is the season finale with the multiple cliffhangers, with Regina possible poisoning Sarah and Elizabeth collapsing

4x01 A Nagging Doubt

At first I thought Elizabeth was in the coffin considering she collapsed in the last episode but glad it wasn't as it wouldn't be the same without her sharp tongue and George giving James a hard time over his son could open a nasty can of worms especially as the baby was adopted after Olivia had a still birth, looks like the teachers death wasn't suicide

4x02 Bad In A Good Way

I had a feeling the teachers death wasn't suicide and the fact the poison was meant for someone else was a tragedy but proving it is going to be hard for Sarah to prove and about time Olivia told James the truth about the baby

4x03 When You’re Smiling

The Sergeant asking if Sarah killed Bert Ford was the wrong question, he should of asked if she got rid of his body and I didn't think the victims wife would tell the police anything as they covered up what her son did, about time Elizabeth found out what Sir Richard did

4x04 Home To Roost

I was wondering how long George would be fooled by Regina as she is stepping on everyone's toes and what a shame nobody seen her slap Anna but George putting the copper in his place before doing the same to Regina was great, I knew Elizabeth would confront Sir Richard but loosing her temper when he gloated was understandable and stabbing him was karma but threatening revenge was just arrogant

4x05 Happy Days Are Here Again

George moving Regina out of the house was great but her having the officer in her pocket she is obviously going to still cause trouble and if Anna can write about Jack then Regina and her exploits should make for a good read

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-1-2016 18:39 ]

4x06 The Trouble with Harry

Elizabeth and Olivia work together to protect James from Harry was unnecessary but Sarah standing up for him by confronting Elizabeth was great

4x07 You’re Just In Love

Sir Richard working his way back into their lives is bad news and Harry noticing Sarah was being followed was lucky but no surprise Regina was behind it, I cant believe her was going to shoot her with her being pregnant, I had a feeling James would remember Harry sooner or later

4x08 There’ll Be Some Changes Made

Anna wanting to use Harry at some point to get Gino to change his mind about James being gay was understandable and Doris getting the wrong idea about Roy was a little sad but amusing, Jack getting into a fight with Sir Richard was great but that was some beating he took first

4x09 Where Will The Baby’s Dimple Be

Looks like Sarah was having complications when she went into labour but refusing pain relief was understandable with her being a nurse and sad the baby was having trouble breathing, George turning up at the hospital was bound to upset Sarah and Regina's cryptic phone call looks like the hit is back on Sarah

4x10 And The Blind Shall See

Trying to get George to read Anna's book was tough but everyone helping was great and making sure Regina was out the way was impressive but Rose overhearing what was going on was unfortunate, glad George got hear those threats

4x11 Catch The Tiger

George asking for the family to go about business as usual was understandable as he needed to keep Regina onside for a little longer but with the hit man back in town Sarah's life is back in danger, Regina killing the cop was surprising but proves she is a loose cannon

4x12 All Good Things

Rose warning Regina was unfortunate but with her on the loose they were right asking Sarah to come to their home for protection and glad Sarah stopped herself from killing her, Sir Richard planing his revenge against the Bligh family was bound to happen

58 123
Thread