98 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Mistresses (US) Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Season 2 Finale

Pretty good finale. I can't really put my finger on it but I don't like Daniel. Lucy should've been told about her Dad since last season. Hopefully, April let's her know that she has a little brother that she can cling to.

It will be interesting when Savi finds out about Harry and Joss. I kinda like them together he needs Joss to add some flavor to his life.

Karen being pregnant is a very good possibility Bala....we did not get a baby from Savi so fans are owed, but she could also be sick.

I also wonder want plans the show might have for Dom next season.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-2-2014 09:11 ]

I like them together too! They seem more suited. I feel sorry for Scott, but Joss and Harry are meant to be!! So I was happy how it ended up.

It's a good assumption to make that Karen is pregnant Bala. I was also thinking the whole story line about Anna was a prelude to this to show us Karen's maternal side and then she rang her so I was more convinced!! Or they might just decide something completely left of field that none of us suspected!!

Haha Milks, you like Don and I don't really like him and you don't really like Daniel and I do!! I was trying to figure out what I don't really like about Dom and I think it's his voice, haha. I think it sounds smarmy every time he talks. Although, I'm glad he helped April.

Reply 101#101 shinny's post

With how everyone is switching around these days....April and Dom dare I say it could be a possibility.

If Karen is pregnant I have to assume that Jacob's the Dad and not the other guy.

Reply 102#102 Milks26's post

Yeah I would have thought Jacob too, but maybe the storyline will be she won't know!

On a good note Mistresses has been renewed for a 3rd season

BUT

Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'

A day after ABC renewed Mistresses for a third season, the summer soap is losing one of its stars.

Alyssa Milano has announced her departure from the series, with ABC confirming that the actress will no longer be with the show when it returns next year.

"Sadly, I won't be returning to Mistresses," she tweeted, with a link to her website to offer fans an explanation.

"After two wonderful seasons in Los Angeles, the studio has decided to shoot season three of Mistresses in Vancouver, Canada, for financial reasons. It's with a heavy heart that I have decided that I can't relocate. I have two babies under 4. Being a mother and wife comes first and I just cannot uproot my children and separate the family by moving away. I will miss this job desperately and wish everyone the absolute best."

Milano toplined the cast that includes co-stars Rochelle Aytes, Yunjin Kim, Jes Macallan, Jason George, Brett Tucker and Erik Stocklin.

It's unclear if the role will be recast as season two ended on a cliffhanger involving her character, Savannah "Savi" Davis.

courtesy https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news

Exclusive: See Who's Returning to Mistresses!

Even though Mistresseslast showed Scott getting ditched at the altar, he's not done just yet! Justin Hartley will return to the ABC summer soap for two episodes, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.
In the final moments of the second season, Joss (Jes Macallan) and Harry (Brett Tucker) finally got together on the beach outside of Joss and Scott's wedding. The episode ended with Savi (Alyssa Milano) walking down the steps to possibly find her sister and her ex-husband together. However what Savi saw or didn't see could be complicated by the that Milano is exiting the show.  
Check out all the celebs who visited the TVGuide.com suite at the Televisions Critics Association!
"A lot of where Season 3 starts is dealing with what the massive repercussions that choice will bring," Macallan said. "We know it's going to be wrapped up, but we don't know how they're going to handle it."
Regardless of how the show handles Savi's off-camera reaction to the major development, it's clear Scott's handling of the rejection will play a big part in the beginning of the season. As for Joss and Harry's future, both Macallan and Tucker are just glad their characters finally got together - a plotline that wasn't exactly planned from the beginning.
"[The writers] allowed the progression of what was happening on-screen to happen and influence their writing," she said. "They were like, 'There's something going on there' and they ran with it. I don't think we thought it was going there, but they [said to us], 'Are you feeling that under the subtext?' And we said, 'Totally, that could happen.'"
Are you happy Joss and Harry got together? Are you glad Scott is coming back?
Mistresses returns this summer to ABC

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

I did not know that Jennifer Esposito had joined the cast. Great choice on their part...I love her.  This is going to be a good season.

Not impressed by Uncle Mark....plus, it looks like he'll be here all season long.

3x01 Gone Girl

You just knew Uncle mark with be April new boyfriend it's bound to happen but Scott punching Harry was deserved. I liked that they left savy situation open for future season if this survives more season.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-28-2015 05:28  
You just knew Uncle mark with be April new boyfriend it's bound to happen ...
I don't think so....we have Blair White joining the cast in next week's episode. Besides Mark acts more like her 3rd child (she even told Karen so) than a potential love interest

3x02 I'll Be Watching You

Karen feeling that she might not be in group since Savvy left was sad as you never really notice that Karen is not like rest of women in group she's single and very successful but at the same time seem to quiet one that needs people around her to make her feel like she's special so i am glad the girls made it to church reassure her she still in the group.

Of course April was going invite mark to live with them she now has an instant family

3x03 Odd Couples

Things are not looking great but doctor checking up on karen was a nice thing to do since her friends were too busy but i am not liking the preview for the next episode that's just mess up

Reply 92#92 bala's post

Talk about slowing down Joss? Its about time April put her foot down with her daughter. The writers never know what to with Karen's character....

Reply 93#93 Milks26's post

1x5

What the 'f' are they doing with Karen? Sheesh!

Joss is beyond crazy

Please DO NOT put April with Mark. It just will not work. The guy's a BIG kid.

Reply 94#94 Milks26's post

This episode was kinda boring.

End whatever storyline path that Karen is on. How stupid can Marc be....get rid of the guy. Hopefully, he's just a one season wonder

Reply 95#95 Milks26's post

Episode 10

It was nice to see that Harry's publicist was being a b*tch for a reason. Nice to see Daniel again. But, overall boring episode

Reply 96#96 Milks26's post

This season has been beyond disappointing and utter rubbish.

Of all the men that April has been with she's left with Mark of all people. Please!!

The writers never know what to do with Karen's character and this season storyline proved it further.

My money was on Wilson being the killer. He wanted to get rid of the husband - got that, and Joss conviction would leave Calista all to himself.

98 12345
Thread