74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Graceland Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x08 The Ends

Mike buying the girls was good idea but i don't think it's going end well.

The plan to rob safty deposit box and getting a crew together almost hit a snag but making her doing trial run at biker bar was amusing

2x09 Gratis

it took the father few weeks to turn the tape into the cops and what a coincident it's same precedent as Biggs undercover job . The problem is he has no idea the tape surfaced . I told you Mike was over his head with that girl trafficker leading to lost of life . She's going pissed when she finds out.

2x10 The Head of the Pig

The first plane drop was a disaster and it look like it wouldn't work but briggs setting up the house where they kept the girl was victory even through Mike going mad he wasn't told about it getting there in time was good but it was a close call.

2x11 Home

Briggs thinking it was mike who had the tape when it was his girlfriend was amusing but bringing it to mike was interesting.

2x12 Echos

Things are getting rather intense so many moving situation with all character the ball is going to drop

2x13 Faith 7

I am going spoil the cliffhanger but i can't believe she let her anger over mike causing her to betray him . It does look like Briggs is the only friend that looking out for Mike but even he couldn't stop it.

3x01 B-Positive

I had a feeling Mike would survive but the fact it was all set-up was a surprise the fact that mike knew she would tell the bad guy where mike was in hospital was big gamble but it paid off but it had another consequence now their boss is blackmail the leader into doing risky undercover operation with criminal nutcase

3x02 Chester Cheeto

I am glad  Chester Cheeto survived that fall from bridge

3x03 Escobar

Dealing with this crazy guy look tough case but able put him in a situation where he needed help was nice con.

3x04 Aha

it was an almost foolproof plan unfortunately they missed one small detail he figure it out

3x05 PiƱon Tree

Mike trying figure out his vision did sound crazy but it leading to a smuggling case was intresting but find out the guy was stupid and had no idea what he was doing was scary considering he playing with dynamite but finding he WMD in the car trunk was alarming.

74 1234
Thread