59 123
Thread
Printable Version

Crossing Lines Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 Home Is Where the Heart Is

You can understand them sending Sebastian undercover after those violent home invasions but the fact he cracked the safe test was impressive and them knowing he's a cop was worrying as he was walking into a trap but killing the family just to take their cars was over kill

2x06 Freedom

It was obvious Genovese was up to something as he was to calm while locked up but finding what he was trying to bargain with first was great and trafficking in boys instead girls was different

2x07 The Velvet Glove

I'm impressed how quick they found the cottage in the country from a photo and that was a close call at the station

2x08 Family Ties

Tommy being arrested by the British police because they thought his family was behind the poisonings was devious

2x09 Truth and Consequences

The actress was lucky they found her before being pushed off the cliff for a drunk driving cover-up that killed someone

2x10 The Long Way Home

Arresting the reporter after contacting Eva on her mobile was understandable as he knew to much about the bodies found in the water but the killer taking him from right under their noses was surprising and Eva thinking she seen her dead father should be interesting

2x11 The Team Part 1

Eva staying after seeing what she thought was her father was predictable and I should of guest if she seen him than he must of also seen her but what a cliffhanger with Tommy getting shot

2x12 The Team Part 2

Tommy's shot to the head being a deliberate glancing blow was an impressive shot and finding out the doctor taken hostage was in on it was a interesting twist and the fact six died because she was board was sickening

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Those bullet camara were amazing and it was good rescue . it took few minutes to remembered what happend last season but it eventually came back to me.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I didn't expect all 12 episode to be available in few days guess that my Saturday filled . I liked how captured him was worried they were planning stretching that storyline for a whole season glad they put it to an end let hope he doesn't escape again.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same thing that rookie cop was mad but at same-time very brave and turning press conference around help find him.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

At least she had a good reason for it but the fact that it wasn't a crime was interesting situation.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather risky why not just steal the cars

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes another good episode but i knew he had a deal but he still going jail was great.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I was surprised it was someone else behind it and train situation was close call

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Tommy 30th birthday was nice but what a family union for him

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Why is when any of character return to their country they always end up on a case? .

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I actually thought one of Tommy relative did that not the bad guys from the case was a surprise. It was a good clifhanger as we don't know whether he's dead or not

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I didn't expect her to shoot the boss that really came as surprise but Tommy want return to work after getting shot was one hell of a work ethic and glad he punched the guy in face after they capture him .

59 123
Thread