28 12
Thread
Printable Version

The White Queen Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Poison and Malmsey Wine

Edward toasting his with while he's with a couple of young girls was diabolical as she was also giving birth and Elizabeth thinking that Margaret had saved him because he came alive in her hands was understandable, George making his wife think Elizabeth was behind the witchcraft was interesting but Isabel dying before Anne got to her was sad and sentencing George to death had to happen sooner of later

1x08 Long Live the King

Elizabeth being devastated following Edward's death was understandable but no longer being the Queen and her fortunes gone must of been expected sooner or later, Richard locking young Edward in the tower for his own safety was suspicious

1x09 The Princes In The Tower

Anne secretly wanting the Princes in the tower dead behind her husband’s back was despicable and all to protect her position on the thrown but the curse to identify the killer should make for an interesting final

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 09:08 ]

1x10 The Final Battle

Prince Edward passing away would make you think Queen Anne was responsible for the death of Queen Elizabeth's sons if her curse actually worked but her so Richard returning was great but obviously the lookalike must of died with Edward

Hey code:  do you recommend this show??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

I enjoyed it at the time but I do like period drama's

28 12
Thread