140 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

The Blacklist Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Major

To do a clip episode was nice but it was a nice filler but finding out it was Reddington who hired tom was nice revelation and trying track him down should be interesting . I am not surprised the judge has his reservation about Keene story

Tom Keen

I had a feeling the judge was overstepping his mark but being forced to dismiss the case was predictable   and tom being let go was a surprise

2x18 Vanessa Cruz

I have to say i didn't see that coming as Red is normally one step ahead but getting shot was bad timing

Leonard Caul

I am constantly amazed at Raymond resources having makeshift hospital in a warehouse with staff was impressive and so much Keen trying cut ties with him as now she put herself as a main target

2x20 Quon Zhang

Not quite sure what to make this episode i don't why but this series is starting to get boring but Liz be able to figure some of the clues were impressive.

2x21 Karakurt"

Wow a designer biological weapon that target specific DNA to kill was impressive and there were close to stopping it but they couldn't

2x22 Masha Rostova

The big revelation is that she shot her father that was big secret that Redinton was protecting from ? . Now he has made her like him ? . Not sure how i feel about this

Well I'm in need of a break from Castle so I'm going to watch Season 1 of this show instead, heard nothing but good things so I'm looking forward to it

Finished the 1st season and what a season, I've been left with more questions after this 1st season, I'm hopeful some of this questions get answered in the 2nd season

Reply 136#136 spratt89's post

It getting rather more complex and you end up with hundreds more questions

3x17 -3x18 Mr. Solomon

SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU NOT SEEN

If you going watch any two-part episode of season 3 it must be this one , out of all episode these two are most emotional and by the end you will wonder whether or not she's dead, off-screen the actress is currently on maternity leave so we don't really know if she is really dead and that creates a lot of speculation but having caught up on the last two episode it was worth the ride and you just knew the wedding wouldn't go smoothly in fact i was think this was going to be the season finale but i was wrong.There are more episodes which is suppose set-off the Spin-off which should be interesting giving tom his own series .

If i was the writers i would keep her dead and set next season on the her kid. That's just my opinion.

If Tom allows Reddington to be involved that a mistake, he needs protect his daughter from him because of him she's dead.

140 1234567
Thread