140 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Orange is the New Black Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x07 Tongue-Tied

Norma's healing powers looked so fake and she looked frustrated at the start and the sexual harassment class was funny with the shoulder massage but Piper creating a new business venture should be interesting

3x08 Fear, and Other Smells

With the new style of food you can't blame the inmates for wanting kosher instead and who would of thought Crazy Eyes's sex story for drama class would be a hit

3x09 Where My Dreidel At

Piper's business production line is amusing but you just knew the prison bosses would fight back over the Kosher meals and glad Alex was right about her suspensions

3x10 A Tittin' and A Hairin'

The daughter thinking she's dying because of her first period was sad but only ten seems a little young and Crazy Eyes getting an indecent proposal because of her book was amusing, Pennsatucky flirting with the guard after that kiss was bound to get out of hand but raping her was a surprise

3x11 We Can Be Heroes

Caputo's Tuesday visit was surprising and you would think he would of be more relaxed at the union idea, I'm not surprised Crazy Eyes's novel wound up in the hands of the staff and an escaped prisoner is one hell of a wake up call for not having trained staff but getting her back was lucky

3x12 Don't Make Me Come Back There

Caputo has no idea how to handle Sophia and her hate crime and Daya was lucky not to lose her baby when she went into labour but what her mother did is bound to backfire, from the look of things Pennsatucky changed her mind about assaulting the guard who raped her

3x13 Trust No Bitch

Brook was lucky she was found in the library but covering her attempted suicide was surprising and Pennsatucky faking a fit was a smart way to get out of the driving with the guard, Lorna's marriage was nice and Piper setting Stella up was devious but the mass breakout was amusing

4x01 Work That Body For Me

I am glad they carried on from the swim in the lake in last season and who saved Alex's was ironic as Alex thought it was her that was going to kill her but him still being alive was a surprise, what bad timing for the new inmates as they had no idea if anyone was still missing and the way they got rid of the body was disturbing

4x02 Powersuit

I'm guessing they have doubled the prison population with all the bunk-beds but forgetting about the bathroom facilities was careless and the newcomers stir up trouble so soon is crazy, giving Judy's special treatment was bizarre and was bound to raise a few eyebrow's but the snoring was funny

4x03 (Don’t) Say Anything

I thought Lorna trying to get creative in her marriage was going to be tough with him living with his parents but what happened in the prison was priceless and Caputo hiring Taystee as his receptionist was bizarre, Soso's flashback about getting the sex offenders signature was risky as it was all for a bet

4x04 Doctor Psycho

It would be a shame if they killed her after saving Alex but you can't blame them for being worried and Pennsatucky confronting the guard was interesting as he didn't think he raped her

4x05 We’ll Always Have Baltimore

Trying to find the shower poop-er was amusing and that was a close call using the van to smuggle out the prison, Piper's anti-gang initiative seems to be getting out of hand

4x06 Piece of Shit

Luschek getting those note in his mail does explain the episode title and I'm surprised it's took this long for someone else to take advantage of Taystee's job in the wardens office but with the random knickers check is going to make thing awkward and framing someone else was quick thinking but I think she is going to get revenge

4x07 It Sounded Nicer in My Head

The way Nicky explained why they would poo in the shower made a lot of sense but sniffing the packet was amusing and Piper paying the price for framing the other girl was predictable

4x08 Friends in Low Places

A male guard protecting Judy is one thing but not while the ladies are showering as that is out of order and the new work detail was bound to upset the inmates

4x09 Turn Table Turn

The girls slipped up posting that photo of Judy as the guards know there is a phone somewhere but playing along with being gay was amusing and the other girls over doing the bad smell to get out of being searched was asking for trouble

4x10 Bunny, Skull, Bunny, Skul

I can't believe she is still standing on the table but pissing in her pants is disgusting and going to solitary just to see if she's alive was impressive but the phone falling out after the sneeze was amusing, Crazy Eyes in the closet was surprising and leaving her close to climax was cruel but finding the body parts should be interesting to see what happens next

4x11 People Persons

The lock down after the workers found the body parts was understandable but with nobody missing it's going to be harder to identify the body and the guards instigating a fight was disgusting

4x12 The Animals

Caputo wanting to suspend the guard was the right thing to do but being put into a impossible situation by the guards was surprising so if the inmates take matters into their own hands it would be karma but all standing on the tables was great until he ordered the guards to clear the room

4x13 Toast Can't Never Be Bread Again

If a peaceful protest ending in the tragic death wasn't bad enough and then saying she was a violent prisoner along with leaving her body in the canteen was unbelievable, I am hoping that guard dies with his own gun as that would be the ultimate karma

140 1234567
Thread