48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Intelligence Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 Cain and Gabriel

Lillian breaking protocol to get Rebecca out of town was understandable but Jonathan's hacking skills were impressive

1x11 The Grey Hat

Gabriel hacking the plane was impressive and Cortez being behind the cyberworm was surprising for his age but stopping the worm with the fake reactor was awesome

The Event Horizon

That was one hell of a frame job but proving his innocence was great even through technology made it look like him.

Being Human

This was part 2 of previous episode continue where they left off but of all places to go he decides to go to his mother house was amusing and she did a good job but finding out lilian father was behind the attack was a surprise and hire mai chan to take out loose end was predictable.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

I thought having Lillian's father be behind it all was kind of predictable too.  I guessed it before the reveal.  Still, I like the show.  WIll be interested to see if it gets another season (did they already announce that?).  I like the characters and the overall premise.  I rather like Josh Holloway as a more typical hero - he wears it well.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 45#45 waterlilybarb's post

I agree about Lillian's father. He just knew too much about the project. Lillian is a great source for him.
I'm hoping for another season cause I rather enjoyed this show.

1x12 The Event Horizon

Gabriel having to go on the run to prove his innocence after the evidence did make himself look guilty wasn't surprising but him being that drunk he couldn't remember didn't help and Mei Chen being involved I seen coming

1x13 Being Human

Gabriel going to his mothers after being shot was great and Lillian's dad being the one who hired Mei Chen wasn't that surprising

48 123
Thread