Thread
Printable Version

Southcliffe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Southcliffe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Starts on Sunday (4th August). Looks like an interesting 4 part drama.

My friend composed the music for this trailer

1x01 Hollow Shore

Starting with the woman getting shot in her front garden with a brief news report to Stephen's crazy training exercise and a brief look at his home life was bizarre, you have to feel sorry for Chris loosing a friend and getting sucked into Stephen's crazy training exercise but his revenge was bound to come back on them

1x02 Lights Falls

This is getting harder to follow with the reports of six shooting only to find Stephen's mother alive when he shot her last episode and how unfortunate that when the police stopped Paul the police man had his wife's reg number on his hand and the death toll now at 15 with 20 injured was sad

I've watched the first two episodes now. I think the idea of the first one was to see it through Stephen's eyes. The second episode was to see it through the family/friends of the people who died and a little through the victims eyes. I wonder will the next one more concentrate on seeing it through the victims eyes because that would be terrifying.

1x03 Sorrow's Child

Sarah messing about on the railway-lines just for her boyfriend to say I love you was stupid and trust David to have a rant in the pub while someone filmed it and Paul risking the girls life because he wants to die was selfish

1x04 All Souls

I cant believe I just watched her pierce her own nipple without flinching and I had a feeling Chris would feel guilty enough to attempt to kill himself as Stephen went on his killing spree after they beat him up

This has now been added to the flash site

Thread