39 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Detective Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-21-2014 10:39  
I thought Martin's mistress would be pissed at her gift but reading him his Miranda rights before using them on him was amusing and Rustin using violence to find the whore house was sickening
I was surprised he was cheating on his wife because his wife is actually nice person and Rustin tried to be nice first time but they choose not co-operate so that was his only option. . Remember they are tring to solve a murder

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-29-2014 08:28  
After seeing Martin's daughters drawing I'm not surprised they wanted to talk to her considering her age but loosing his temper because Rustin had cut his lawn was strange as he's the one who has been ...
Well i know what you mean but you know she eventually find out about his mistress but the fact that he attacked her date was awful.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-10-2014 23:11  
Martin only has himself to blame for his wife walking out and making a scene at the hospital was only going to make it worse
Well he shouldn't pissed off her in the courtroom but ending was crazy shoot out and hiding from the cop was most exciting thing that has happened so far in this series.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

The cover up was certainly impressive but the fact they didn't catch the killer was a surprise. Martin's Teenage daughter caught in the car with two boys was disturbing but calling your own daughter a slut was taking it a bit too far but look like separation when there were younger had some sort of effect on her first drawing and now this.

Haunted Houses

i can't believe who Matin's wife screwed to get even that taking it a bit too far so the fight between them was bound to get personal and he should of known better leave his phone unattended with those pictures . I can't wait for conversation at the end because it does look Rustin has been doing something

1x06 Haunted Houses

Lili Simmons as Beth or as we also know her from Banshee as Rebecca must like getting her cloths off and at leased Maggie had the decency to tell Martin she screwed Rustin after seeing Beth's photo on his phone

1x07 After You’ve Gone

Breaking in to steal that video tape was surprising as they cant use it to convict anyone mind you with them all wearing masks they would have a hard job identifying anyone

1x08 Form and Void

Martin linking the green paint job to the green ears was a lucky break and Rustin blowing his brains out was great considering he was stabbed

2x01 The Western Book of the Dead

I honestly don't see what the big deal about this series is and this was average start very slow and boring. Just because you have movie stars as actor for your show doesn't make it good.

2x02 Night Finds You

3 detective from different background working on same case what could possible go wrong

39 12
Thread