77 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Black Sails Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x03 XXXI.

Silver was lucky the Red Coats didn't get him and Black Beard was right to suspect taking over that ship was a trap but Jack putting up the white flag was surprising, Black Beard surviving that punishment for so long before being exacted was tragic but the fight was awesome

4x04 XXXII.

Bonny and Rackham having to witness those unfair fights with the guy being twice the size using a sledge hammer was sickening but at leased Bonny managed to free the rest before being beaten to a pulp and being asked to trade Max for 20 men was surprising, Eleanor underhanded offer was bizarre but I guess something will go wrong before she gets off the island

4x05 XXXIII.

The Governor took some convincing to change course but no surprise he didn't follow Eleanor's full instructions and looks like Rackham also knows he wont surrender

4x06 XXXIV.

Looks like Rogers teaming up with the Spanish could put Eleanor's life in danger but I never expected her to die like that and with everyone on the island joining forces there was a small chance they could stop the invasion

4x07 XXXV.

Rogers is going to be even more pissed that Eleanor was pregnant when she died and glad to see the newspapers back then also elaborated on their stories but you would of thought Jack would of revealed who he was to the girl and will he go through with the plan to kill Flint

4x08 XXXVI.

Flint and Silver being at odds with each other over their rescue plan was understandable after what Silver did to save the woman

4x09 XXXVII.

Flint must of known Silver would send his men to hunt for him on Skeleton Island while trying to hide the chest

4x10 XXXVIII.

I must admit I didn't think Silver would find her alive after it looked like she had her throat cut and Rackham getting to confront Rogers was great but I thought he would die fighting

S1 was good
S2 was great
S3 was terrible when compared to 2, it was just barely watchable. I'm happy that Vane's death was the same as the real life man. That part of history should not be alterted
S4 was okay, but Silver is assumed dead....then Madi is assumed dead. Redundant. But, wait a minute, after all this years low and behold Thomas Hamilton is still alive. Man, Flint's a lucky man. He lost the wife/woman but gained the husband/man in the end. Funny!

The show had some good characters . Loved Rackham, Anne, Silver, Flint, Billy's spiral towards the end of S3 & 4 was sad to watch and Gates death was tough. Max's character got ridiculous with each passing season. She and Anne had no chemistry not like what she had with Eleanor. The show dropped the ball there. I can buy a prostitute willing and dealing to rise above her station, but the show wanted her to be another Eleanor and she was so far from it.

77 1234
Thread