45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Crisis Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x12 This Wasn’t Supposed To Happen

Giving Marcus the deactivation code before disappearing was risky but Gibson having his own daughter kidnapped was karma

1x13 World’s Best Dad

Gibson killing the First Lady with the touch of a finger was evil but with Gibson still locked up and the kids going missing again was interesting and I had a feeling Meg was behind Beth Ann's kidnapping

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least she did some good before she died

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well Beth anne finding out her dad was mastermind was poetic justice because she will never forgive him . Those automatic text message were one hell of a set up

Overall, this was a good series, enjoyed it, but maybe since it was cancelled midway through they ended the show kinda lazy and lame. But, in the end I can see why NBC had doubts if the writers could continue the series beyond season 1, and cancelled it when they did. Maybe the writers had a plan to go on for a few years, but I couldn't see it.

The investigation and the kidnappers storyline was good. The kids scenes were the only boring parts of the show.

In the end Gibson figured out that Meg had his daughter and he wanted to kill Ian because he was a loose end that could testify that he killed Jin Lao.

45 123
Thread