68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Star-Crossed Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 What Storm Is This That Blows So

It's ironic that Roman saved Teri after she drugged him but she was lucky Emery saved her and Taylor trying to convince Drake that they should go public as a couple backfired

1x11 Give Me a Torch

It didn't take long before the rumours spread someone could be pregnant and Roman was lucky he spotted the grenade in his backpack but I had a felling setting up Castor would backfire

1x12 This Trick May Chance to Scathe You

They were so close getting the Suvek away but the touchdown was a surprise and I thought for a moment that Teri had joined Castor

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

The way she said it was great because you really didn't see that coming

Cancellied

Passion Lends Them Power

Don't watch this episode because it end with a massive cliffhanger and will never be resolved as result of this show getting canned. Despite this i still watch this episode and it was obvious that device was not only a bomb but beckon signal for other Artians that were looking for them which lead so many questions i won't waste my time asking because the series is over.

1x13 Passion Lends Them Power

Teri saving Roman thanks to Emery was nice but Teri obviously has felling for him which could ruin Emery's relationship with him and being cancelled with an ending like that was disappointing

Overall, I did not expect much from this series, but, I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it, and I never fast forward button. At times the teen romance drama was annoying and prolonged but I enjoyed the aspect of a conquering nation amongst humans. It would have been nice if CW gave the show a full season before it was canceled, so that at least some answers would've been resolved.

Although, I can easily predict that Taylor would've lost the baby, Emery would be go back and forth between Roman and Grayson (he's so much cuter ), the Atrians would've landed, Vega and the Trags would get out - she would forgive Teri, and maybe Sophia would've given Lukas some play - after all she did save his life.

68 1234
Thread